Does anyone remember me from Demo/Retail game? Looking for someone too.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

EA_Mystico

Oct 13, 2011
I just found out about this forum. XMP is my favorite game of all time. I would play it all day during the summer the demo came out like 7 years ago. I can't believe no one plays it and I've been wanting to play for years, but no one is ever in the servers.

Anyways, my name was [EA]Mystico in the demo and in the retail version. Also, this is very important, I use to be best friends with a player who went by the name Toxick or variations of that, but I haven't been in contact with him in years. Has anyone seen a player by that name?

I wish I could get together and play with people sometime, when and what time do you guys play?

Last edited:

EA_Mystico

Oct 13, 2011
Hey Mystico, long time no see. I haven't seen Toxick around since the early days of XMP. I checked his profile here and it looks like he only posted once. You could try PM'ing him. Have you checked the Atari forums for Unreal 2?

I'm trying to remember the name Bleeder, but nothing's ringing a bell. But [Ч] clantag does seem very familiar. I searched for Toxick's username but found only the 1 post you mentioned.

Is the clan Y4k still "active" (relatively speaking)?

Also, when do you guys get together and play? I would love to play xmp again.

edit: no i didn't search the atari forums, because there really isn't a search feature. Thanks for the lead though.

Last edited: