Recent Nali City forums inactivity ...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000

Say, whaddya know about license plate brackets? My license plate holes are roughly 7.25 inches apart while the holes on my front bumper are roughly 9.5 inches apart. I ordered an OEM license plate bracket as the customer service professional told me the part would fit my model car.

Do you think this guy is right?

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Say, whaddya know about license plate brackets? My license plate holes are roughly 7.25 inches apart while the holes on my front bumper are roughly 9.5 inches apart. I ordered an OEM license plate bracket as the customer service professional told me the part would fit my model car.

Do you think this guy is right?

Well, the bracket worked :) It was only $5-something online, although, iirc, the shipping was like $8 or more :( Still, I doubt I'd pay less were I to go to a dealership for an OEM part.