I predict a riot!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DRT-Maverick

Lover of Earwigs
Dec 4, 1999
Reno, NV
I heard all the damn marmite was stolen by looters... dunno what that's all about, maybe something to do with the biscuits?

*edit*
Yeah, it's a lame joke, I am aware...

edhe

..dadhe..
Jun 12, 2000
Scotland
www.clanci.net
Silly English.

On a serious note:
So we've had a general civil strikes, protests against the cuts and now looters taking advantage of a weakened cut-down police force.

Tories.

Polychron

Poliwrath
Sep 13, 2003
In a bubble
STOP
RIOT!
OR ELSE

2hog4cl.png

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
They're both useless.

On a serious note:
So we've had a general civil strikes, protests against the cuts and now looters taking advantage of a weakened cut-down police force.

Tories.

Civil strikes and protests against cuts, caused by massive national debt caused by a lack of fiscal responsibility and lack of financial regulation. Looters taking advantage of woeful social policies and total lack of law enforcement over the last 13 years.

Labour.

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
If this crap continues, expect right wing groups to make gains...

Sadly Selerox, who are you going to vote for? Liberal Democrats? That worked out well for those who did.

I wouldn't say that. They managed to get most of their manifesto pledges a reality, and they are the prime moderating hand that's preventing the cuts from being even more horrific than they are now.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Civil strikes and protests against cuts, caused by massive national debt caused by a lack of fiscal responsibility and lack of financial regulation. Looters taking advantage of woeful social policies and total lack of law enforcement over the last 13 years.

Labour.

Because going back to Conservative would solve all problems :rolleyes: