Official Minecraft Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FlashIV

King of the Impossible
Oct 30, 2005
Illi-noise
Hey flash you said you'd post some minecart system here yesterday but I went ahead and designed a boolean stack minecart storage system with a delay repeater for stopping carts at stations.

It's to bad I'm running out supplies haha if you have anything I can use (gold, redstone, iron) it'd really help. ;)

Hmm, I don't think that was me. I've never dabbled much in minecarts...

I used to have a decent amount of gold and iron ore. I wanted to take a quick peek into the Nether and for some reason all of the zombie pigmen were hostile...did someone attack the pigmen? It caught me off guard and before I knew it, they'd thrown me off the nearest cliff and into some lava. Needless to say, I lost my gold, iron, diamond pick, and map that we cartographed so well :(

Hazel.H

Jan 15, 2004
Hey flash you said you'd post some minecart system here yesterday but I went ahead and designed a boolean stack minecart storage system with a delay repeater for stopping carts at stations.

It's to bad I'm running out supplies haha if you have anything I can use (gold, redstone, iron) it'd really help. ;)
It was me, my savegame is at home though so I'll have to post it tonight or at the weekend. Supplies incoming later! :)

Edit:
cartstation.jpg

Last edited:

FlashIV

King of the Impossible
Oct 30, 2005
Illi-noise
Churning out some goodies and a shot of my mostly-finished abode.

Attachments

• 2011-06-02_19.12.29.png
    2011-06-02_19.12.29.png
    125.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 2011-05-25_17.43.05.png
    2011-05-25_17.43.05.png
    335 KB · Views: 28

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
I wonder if I should start playing again or not. In the end I always feel like I wasted my time though. I'm kind of bothered by the fact that I never finished the castle I was working on. Also I've always wanted to be involved in a massive collaborative project.

inferyes

Spaced In
Aug 16, 2009
Speaking of wasted time. Redstone logic YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKQDWv4DCHg[/M]

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
I started a new world on my server recently just to try some new builds since I've started using WorldEdit a little more. Here's my castle (without much inside - haven't filled it yet):

Far away:
2011-06-07_22.27.19.png

Entrance at night:
2011-06-07_22.23.47.png

Sunrise over wall:
2011-06-07_22.24.48.png

Interior:
2011-06-07_22.22.51.png

Lava Moat:
2011-06-07_22.23.56.png

Another inner shot:
2011-06-07_22.27.33.png

MrSmiles

selimsrm
Jan 8, 2005
Swizzle Firma
If anyone still plays I know a guy running a 50 player server.

mc2821.servercraft.co:8955

Feel free to hop on and build.

edit: The server filled up and crashed. If anyone want to join you'll have to apply for a while list.

PM me and let me know if you apply.

Last edited:

inferyes

Spaced In
Aug 16, 2009
I don't feel like pm'ing you guys but we had a greifer by the name Lombaxlee on the server today. I rolled back roughly 14~ hours from the time this was posted here and that removed everything that he did.

Btw I may have left some shit in your house Flash. You need to show me how to make a creeper trap like that. :3

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
Wait, so that monster grinder basically just extracts monsters from underground and burns them? That's hillarious.

Great house Flash :)

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Just a tour:
[]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COyzXGn9vFo[/M]

Nice trap, though I'm not a fan of them. Where are the monsters coming from though?

Also, how often you playing and how much have you built? Maybe I could somehow transfer your fortress to you. :D

Youtube doesn't seem to like your video, extremely slow loading even on 480p. :p

DarkED

The Great Oppression
Mar 19, 2006
Right behind you.
www.nodanites.com
So who here is still running a server? I'd like to get back into playing again.

Speaking of, I finally have a server capable of running the Minecraft server fairly well, I just don't have a good internet connection right now. When I can finally get the issues with my cable sorted out I'll probably start mine back up.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
I quit because it really got repetitive for me, but now I literally have nothing to do these days except wait for new Games of Thrones episodes or the Breaking Bad premiere. I might start playing again. :(

Lol, I feel like my history with this game is gonna be similar to my history with Diablo 2:
-Play 1 month
-Quit for 2-4 months
-Play 1 month
-Quit for 2-4 months
-Rinse and repeat.

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
So who here is still running a server? I'd like to get back into playing again.

Speaking of, I finally have a server capable of running the Minecraft server fairly well, I just don't have a good internet connection right now. When I can finally get the issues with my cable sorted out I'll probably start mine back up.

I've got one running, but can't support many people (3-4), so I've just been using it myself. No plugins installed except for WorldEdit. PM me if you're interested. I'd be cool with letting some people on.

Waiting to see what the new update brings. Waiting to do my next build until it comes out (and the Bukkit update comes out on my server - hosted through Brohoster).

Mar 6, 2004
I quit because it really got repetitive for me, but now I literally have nothing to do these days except wait for new Games of Thrones episodes or the Breaking Bad premiere. I might start playing again. :(

Lol, I feel like my history with this game is gonna be similar to my history with Diablo 2:
-Play 1 month
-Quit for 2-4 months
-Play 1 month
-Quit for 2-4 months
-Rinse and repeat.

I'm probably done for good, wasted so much time in your server lol.