Bulletstorm Bits From Around The World Wide Web

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
With the release just days away, that crazy old internet is abuzz with talk about Bulletstorm. Here's some of what's going on...

Kotaku's Brian Crescente coaxed this Bulletstorm quote out of Epic Games pres, Mike Capps:

"It will make (your system) weep if you play it in 3D, full screen, full resolution. It's gorgeous. I'm really proud of it."

According to CVG, a beta version of Bulletstorm has already leaked to torrent site. The twist? It's the Xbox 360 version. Take THAT, PC pirates!

The complete PS3 Trophy list has been uncovered. I suspect the 360/GFW Achievement list will be identical.

Finally, CVG wants to know what you want to know about Bulletstorm as they prepare their review.

Beelzebud (Satanas)

Jul 15, 2003
360 and PS3 version are in the wild. Good thing Epic smeared their PC base. I can see why they wanted to pander to those loyal console gamers!

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
yeah there are already people who are uploading videos on Youtube
still trying to decide on which platform I'm going to play it :\

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
Not a good time for EA as they're publishing both Bulletstorm and Crysis 2. D'oh!

Leak

Sep 1, 2008
Linz, Austria
I just wish people would learn to distinguish between code and builds from said code - I don't see people anywhere revving their compilers to play those leaks...

(But maybe I'm biased due to my username... :D)

np: Farben - Swinn Off (WARP - The Top 100 Tracks Of 2010)

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Piracy is mostly exclusive on the console platforms, but Cliffy B will put the harm on PC users as it is easier to torrent a game for PC than it is for Consoles.

It's true, the part that isn't though, is that piracy also hurts consoles a lot. And don't forget game rentals and used games sales.

akstylish

Keyboard Crasha
Jan 22, 2008
$60 is too much but GoW sounds tempting. It's gonna be a hard decision.

Btw why no GoW on Steam?

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Better said, it's PUBLISHED by Microsoft. I doubt that it means any other Gears games for PC, though, unfortunately. Gears 2 is awesome and would be great with a little love on PC (GoW was close, but could have been better, particularly more patches).

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
PC is going to get the demo after release... it will run like crap on my outdated rig though so I think I'll go with the X360 version.