I'll just leave this here

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
got a wisdom teeth pulled out today and instead of chips(salt & vinegar, mind you) at 2am I'll have to chug penicilin at around 2am. great. And no martini or joints for me either : /

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Yeah, you have to avoid smoke for a while. Did they give you any pills to help ease the pain for a while?

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
this is so funny, but it's midnight, i'm drinking white wine, and eating jalapeno potato chips, and i forgot where i was going with this. GO WINE!!

I haven't had wine in quite a while, and beer in almost five weeks, so I'm going to celebrate my good health by drinking wine this Saturday.

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
I haven't had wine in quite a while, and beer in almost five weeks, so I'm going to celebrate my good health by drinking wine this Saturday.

I'm with you on this one. Lost 10lbs recently. Back to my weight 2 years ago. I want the wonderful spirit water but I'm going to have to give it up in favor of having less bitch tits. You dig?

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
I'm with you on this one. Lost 10lbs recently. Back to my weight 2 years ago. I want the wonderful spirit water but I'm going to have to give it up in favor of having less bitch tits. You dig?

I do. Hard liquor just ain't right for me in terms of how it makes me feel, so I'm not about to start up on that just because it's less calories.

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
I do. Hard liquor just ain't right for me in terms of how it makes me feel, so I'm not about to start up on that just because it's less calories.

Try clear liquors, you (I anyway) don't get the dreaded hangovers in the morning. I been hammering the Vodka ~7 with a splash of quality gin (NOT Mr. Boston!!). Sometimes I'll get crazy and throw in just a drop of roses lime. I can do those all night and feel great the next day.

Reactions: oosyxxx

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Try clear liquors, you (I anyway) don't get the dreaded hangovers in the morning. I been hammering the Vodka ~7 with a splash of quality gin (NOT Mr. Boston!!). Sometimes I'll get crazy and throw in just a drop of roses lime. I can do those all night and feel great the next day.

except you have to dope yourself up with coffee all day long ;)

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
coffee overclocks the overclocker!

Insta-hangover cure! :tup:

/not really

... but speaking of coffee, I bough some ground Starbucks espresso so I could juice myself up with some street-legal industrial speed to wrap the semester, and last night I drank maybe 5 cups and couldn't fall asleep until 4 a.m. After falling asleep, I had a dream that Phil Anselmo could sell me an oz. of mids for $100, and I somehow ended up with said mids in my mom's house, and she was walking toward the room I was in while the mids were in the midst of my hands!

She comes ramblin' on, and I somehow end up with the mids all over my face. That's was some sticky azz midz, yo! The dream got darker, and much more lucid, when these two uber real people who were almost zombified ghosted my way, including one person who was my friend's mom and her nose was nipped off, and she leaked head guts onto me and I just thought, "What the **** is my life coming to?" I got up to piss and I couldn't shake the dream state initially, but after a while, I realized that if a leaker leakin' on me was all I currently had to worry about, things wudn't so bad, and then I segued into a great dream, and I think there was sexalicious action goin' on.

Last edited:

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
I been drinkin' again!

Crane Lake Riesling, 2009. Yeah, who gives a full **** about the year? Just the people at Crane Lake, who make probably the cheapest Riesling available.