Did I miss the going away party?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Well, a combo of waning interests in posts by people and divorce has kept me from my usually mischief. I got fat, then in shape. I quit working out, grew a 40 waist, and now I’m a 30 waist. When from 240 pounds, lost about 75 pounds of fat, and gained about 10 pounds of muscle. Now 175. I’ll be 53 in a couple weeks and I can still fit into the pants I wore when I got married at 18.

I have a bitch of a girlfriend. I mean that in a good way, I think. I’d love to marry her some day, I think. Yeah, I’ve become very indecisive, I think. It’s from not eating, I think. Enough of that…

While a lot of you were freezing your butts off last weekend, I was out on the golf course playing in 75 degree weather making a fool of myself, as usual. But my girlfriend, and I’m not supposed to call her that, was with me and we were drinking wine from spring water bottles, so it’s all good. First shot off the tee, hit a house. I knew it would be a good day after that.

The software I’ve been developing for my company is pretty much done after 3 years and we’re excited about selling it. Almost there. My grandson is getting big and my ex takes care of him. I see him now and then when I’m not with friends. Last week after golf, we’re all eating and I mention something about having 50 friends at the local bar I go to. My friend said name them. I laughed, but at work the other day, I actually listed 50 friends I know from there.

So, basically, my life is filled with lots of friends, a special lady, my grandson, and I host a crapload of parties now. Sometimes I’ll have 4 parties a week at my place. That’s no joke. With all that going on, plus work, I have little time to drop by and post. I took off work early today, which is why I had some time to say hello.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Thanks for the update, Q. :tup: How did you lose the weight?

Yeah, a lot of us probably have been freezing our butts off lately. This winter has been quite the stiffy.

So what do you want out of the rest of your life? I keep thinking that those of us who are actually interested in it should all get together some time. It would be quite the trip, I think.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
I lost weight by diet exercise, and stress, I guess. i started losing weight before my ex and I split up. But after I found out she was interested in another guy, I lost 30 pounds in 3 weeks. That’s no joke. 10 pounds a week. Then it slowed down after that. I’ve actually done that before.

But the way I lost 30 pounds in 3 weeks before was I didn’t eat for about 2 days. When I did eat, it didn’t take long to feel full. So as soon as I started to feel full, I’d stop eating and put the food away for later. Opposed to finishing it, which would have stretched my stomach out.

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
I got stressed right after Christmas and lost 12 lbs. It was awesome. I ate just like I normally do and that weight just evaporated right off of me.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
I got stressed right after Christmas and lost 12 lbs. It was awesome. I ate just like I normally do and that weight just evaporated right off of me.

I got really stressed about five months ago and lost a lot of weight quickly as a result. Maybe the cortisol burned some muscle, too, as I think I lost muscle as well.

Cat Fuzz

Qualthwar's Minion. Ph34r!
Well, as long as we're giving updates:

A year ago my wife was diagnosed with end stage renal failure, or her kidneys stopped working for some reason. She's been on dialysis since then and now we have a home machine set-up so we can do it here instead of a dialysis center. We can do it whenever we want as long as we do it 5 days a week. I'm responsible for inserting the needles, running the machine and monitoring her condition. She just sits there and lets me shove needles into her arm.

I've worked 4 or 5 movies over the last year or so. Met many famous actors, like, Robert Picardo, Cary Elwes, Camryn Manheim, Samantha Mathis, Christian Slater, Ving Rhames, Antonio Banderes, Summer Glau, Peter Dinklage, Steve Zahn, Robert Maillet......off the top of my head. It's a fun job and now it finally pays enough for me to live on.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
I got an upgrade. The woman I was seeing wasn’t working out so I started dating a super model. Well, she used to be a model on TV, but not anymore. She does look pretty enough to still be a model, though. She turned heads everywhere we go.

We’re talking about moving in together, but we’ve only been dating for about a month and we need more time. The thing is, though, she’s thrown me out of her place a few times, and at the moment, I still have an apartment to run back to.

When she threw me out a couple nights ago, I drove by my old girlfriend’s house, spent the night, and had sex with her. I’ll teach her to throw me out. LOL.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Well, as long as we're giving updates:

A year ago my wife was diagnosed with end stage renal failure, or her kidneys stopped working for some reason. She's been on dialysis since then and now we have a home machine set-up so we can do it here instead of a dialysis center. We can do it whenever we want as long as we do it 5 days a week. I'm responsible for inserting the needles, running the machine and monitoring her condition. She just sits there and lets me shove needles into her arm.

Man, that is hardcore. How are you and your children taking your wife's illness? This kind of thing always reminds me of the frailty of life. I hope things work out for the best. :tup:

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
I got an upgrade. The woman I was seeing wasn’t working out so I started dating a super model. Well, she used to be a model on TV, but not anymore. She does look pretty enough to still be a model, though. She turned heads everywhere we go.

We’re talking about moving in together, but we’ve only been dating for about a month and we need more time. The thing is, though, she’s thrown me out of her place a few times, and at the moment, I still have an apartment to run back to.

When she threw me out a couple nights ago, I drove by my old girlfriend’s house, spent the night, and had sex with her. I’ll teach her to throw me out. LOL.

LOL! "I am the way and the life." -- Polygamy 3:16

BangOut

...smells like groin.
Nov 4, 2001
Right behind you...
I started playing WoW.

I left my teaching job.

I went to grad school.

I moved in with my woman.

I got a job at a nearby school not teaching or coaching, just doing mindless tech stuff.

I'm still running.

I married my woman.

Child #1 due June 3.

Every day I spend here at this boring job is another day where I have wasted my real potential while picking up a tiny paycheck.

When I was young, I expected to be somebody. I blame video games. I enjoy them too much and they make me not enjoy everything else I do.

For that, Unreal Tournament, I thank you and loathe you.