10 Favorite Bulletstorm Killshots

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

HedgeMaster

May 3, 2009
I really don't think that standing still and taking no damage is fun. Looks like playing in god mode :/

At the same time graphics are outstanding. But that's not the way to go!

Abvex

Feb 18, 2008
Man, the Unreal Engine 3 has really improved over the years....and thats just on the 360.

nELsOn

bSnakeCastShadow = True
Aug 18, 2005
on a plane
www.nelsonmaps.wordpress.com
I actually kinda like the no health bar approach - I'll have to admit, though, that the best of those solutions was the one in Dead Space.
Apart from that I'm really looking forward to start playing Bulletstorm :)

Bgood

Oct 30, 2010
Don't know what skill level that is - so I may be wrong, but it looks like someone at PCF , Epic or both, seriously wimped out on making this game hardcore. That leash and bullet time do make it somewhat a turkey shoot. As I say, it may be just the skill level setting used ,but that footage screams casual play, which is fine for those that only want that.

On the plus side the visuals with the current engine build look v.nice indeed.

Last edited:

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
Bulletstorm has gone gold!

http://twitter.com/Bulletstorm/statuses/32481693092806656#

...but why next month? :eek:

That's approximately when you'll get it.
I hope Very Hard mode will have bull**** difficulty as the devs said. If you bump up the enemy damage A LOT, it's going to be a bit tough.
EDIT: also hoping that VH is already unlocked because I want to jump to higher difficulties already. Unlocking difficulty modes is stupid.

Last edited:

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
[NBK]Rattman;2493007 said:
I think it looks some good fun....not to many games these days just focusing on over the top good times!

If Serious Sam 3 is going to come out this year too I'll be a happy man