[X360] Gears of War 3 Beta packed with Bulletstorm: Epic Edition

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
What kind of spambot is that? (dancendivakait)
What is that supposed to mean?

Gizzy

The Banhammer Cometh
May 30, 2009
United Kingdom
Already pro-ordered the Epic Edition, don't really care for the Gears 3 beta code though. I think I might just be a total arsehole and burn it in front of my mates and watch the tears flow.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
Already pro-ordered the Epic Edition, don't really care for the Gears 3 beta code though. I think I might just be a total arsehole and burn it in front of my mates and watch the tears flow.

Arse!

I'm gonna get it because I want to play with the Locust monsters in Beast Mode. My dream is finally true :crysmile:

I also hope Beast mode will have Bot support otherwise I'll be reaaaaly sad.

Last edited:

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
Same here. When I first heard Gears 2 was going to have bots I literally jumped for joy. I don't have a gold membership and I don't really intend to get one soon so...

Oh yeah, good news. I checked the Beast mode videos better, and apparently it's an inverted version of Horde; the COGs were all CPU-controlled, and they'll use the normal Locust AI for your monster allies. Yay! :D