Call of Duty: Black Ops

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
But having to install a third party app to play a retail game I've purchased on a physical disk? That, I will not tolerate.
Isn't this any DRM protection software? Only difference is that you need to go through an additional interface to start the game.

Never mind, don't need ANOTHER steam thread.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Playing MW2 again... the performance does not equal. I don't know how Treyach somehow managed to make this game runs so poorly on the engine.

Grobut

Комиссар Гробут
Oct 27, 2004
Soviet Denmark
Playing MW2 again... the performance does not equal. I don't know how Treyach somehow managed to make this game runs so poorly on the engine.

Treyarch:
ExcellentDisappoint.jpg

Rohit

May 29, 2008
So who's buying CoD 2011 Edition?
It's too early to ask. Right now it's just becoming fashionable to hate on Black Ops and give up on Call of Duty forever. Once the next game is announced with an accompanying explosive E3 trailer, half of us will preorder it.

inferyes

Spaced In
Aug 16, 2009
This might one day be a reality.

http://www.objet.com/PRODUCTS/PolyJet_Matrix_Technology/

There are these 3D 'printer' machines. You download the plan software for an object, and they print it layer by layer out of a given material. Most such 'printers' are restricted to a single material (ie. one type of plastic), but they're designing them now to use more than one material.

These machine can even self replicate to a certain degree. For example, they can print out like 40% of the parts required to built another one, so humans can then complete and assemble the new printer.

The idea is to eventually use them for practical evey day use. One example I heard was this:

You download and print a shoe. When you outgrow that shoe, you feed it back into the machine with, say, 30% extra material and use the software to upsize the shoe plan to fit you. The Printer then re-prints a new shoe recycling the old one, and you save on cost and landfill.

So maybe one day cars too?

Tangent detected!

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
If the next Call of Duty is set in space I will probably get it, if not I probably won't.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS

Yeah been playing it myself just to find all the intel I have missed. Only slows down for me when smoke is heavy or if I ADS in a crowded area. I think depth of field has something to do with it. But yeah game runs so much better it almost made me cry.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMMDGuhzc5A[/m]

I'm laughing in tears at the slow mo section. :crysmile:

BlackFish

ginger synther hipster
May 9, 2004
I played this game for the first time today on a friends xbox. Not is it so noob friendly it's easily the ugliest game i've played in years.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
This might one day be a reality.

http://www.objet.com/PRODUCTS/PolyJet_Matrix_Technology/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5scCMxuciY

There are these 3D 'printer' machines. You download the plan software for an object, and they print it layer by layer out of a given material. Most such 'printers' are restricted to a single material (ie. one type of plastic), but they're designing them now to use more than one material.

These machine can even self replicate to a certain degree. For example, they can print out like 40% of the parts required to built another one, so humans can then complete and assemble the new printer.

The idea is to eventually use them for practical evey day use. One example I heard was this:

You download and print a shoe. When you outgrow that shoe, you feed it back into the machine with, say, 30% extra material and use the software to upsize the shoe plan to fit you. The Printer then re-prints a new shoe recycling the old one, and you save on 70% cost and eliminate landfill.

So maybe one day cars too?

By then the phrase photoshopped will have a new meaning :D