Gran Tursimo 5

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Anyone else get this for christmas and playing it?

The premium cars look fantastic, while the medium cars look "ok". Not sure why they did that, but whatever.

I honestly expected the game to look a lot better, but at 150mph or so, it looks damn good lol. I don't quite like the B-spec...well at least not until today when I got a Acrua DN-X and spent 20k into it and starting winning every race almost right off the bat. **** owns.

I'll for sure need to get a steering wheel for this game, but it's alot of fun so far.

Of cousre, that is only if you like the Sim Driving/Racing games :D

TurdDrive

sam k
Oct 31, 2008
WALES
I love it, got 100 cars
Racing Corvette,
Max tuned ford GT
and Max tuned Racing Dodge viper,

Very good game.

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
The GT games look good, but I was never into the simulation thing. The problem with it is that it feels so static and even though the car is going 120MPH it feels like it's going 50, in comparison to actually driving. So when you turn, it's an entirely rational process (the turn is X degrees so I need to go Y mph) instead of rational + instinctual (the feel of your tires on the ground and the sway of the car letting you know you can go faster/need to slow down). That really makes it boring, as even though they are beautiful (so beautiful), they end up feeling lifeless.

~Jason

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
The photo mode is absolutely ridiculous. Some shots you'll swear it's real life.

On the other hand, some cars have been ported over from the older games and they literally look like something that my NES rendered. Six years of development and $80 million dollars. This is absolutely pathetic:

10112510.jpg

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
The photo mode is absolutely ridiculous. Some shots you'll swear it's real life.

On the other hand, some cars have been ported over from the older games and they literally look like something that my NES rendered. Six years of development and $80 million dollars. This is absolutely pathetic:

http://i69.servimg.com/u/f69/15/39/18/85/10112510.jpg
lolwut? Car make, model, year and all that and I'll see for myself. I want that car!

Anyways yes I've got it and yes I like it alot, and yes I have a G25 hooked up to it and yes it's awesome!