Call of Duty: Black Ops

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I can't get into TF2 despite being a huge fan of TFC. Whenever I play I easily go 0 for 50.

Rohit

May 29, 2008
So I played a bit of MP on my brother's Steam account. Hmmm.

I could make a joke about how I could play the same game from last year at a cheaper price, but then I realized that Modern Warfare 2 is still $59.99.

Screw you, Activision.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Tried playing multiplayer again and the performance is just plain horrible. One moment I will be getting 70+ and the next it will stutter and go into the 30's. This is just pathetic. Oh well at least single player is playable now. Will be beating the hell out of that over the weekend.

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Tried playing multiplayer again and the performance is just plain horrible. One moment I will be getting 70+ and the next it will stutter and go into the 30's. This is just pathetic. Oh well at least single player is playable now. Will be beating the hell out of that over the weekend.

See, you're crying now. Too.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
I'm getting confused... (nothing new there)

What DRM does Black Ops use? (please, not Steam!) And is there normal LAN MP?

Gonna suck for you when all pc games require Steam. I will see you on my ps3 :lol:

Oh wait that has DRM too. Just give up gaming all together then, it will save you some headache.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Saying it's OK to steal games when they use Steam; that's a handy way to save money anyway.