A Motivational Poster...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
A little something I made when I was bored. Here you go.

certai10.jpg

Feralidragon

UT n00b coder
Feb 25, 2008
Actually, I already looked for (de)motivational posters regarding UT. Didn't find any actually.

These kind of images are very good, perhaps people should do more of these.
I already thought in doing my own, but I didn't have any good idea to actually make one though...

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
Actually, I already looked for (de)motivational posters regarding UT. Didn't find any actually.

These kind of images are very good, perhaps people should do more of these.
I already thought in doing my own, but I didn't have any good idea to actually make one though...

The biggest problem with getting the screenshot though is that it's a bit hard to do at the perfect moment when bullets, energy, and rockets are flying all around you.

Gizzy

The Banhammer Cometh
May 30, 2009
United Kingdom
The biggest problem with getting the screenshot though is that it's a bit hard to do at the perfect moment when bullets, energy, and rockets are flying all around you.

Set input q slomo 0|onrelease slomo 1

I love this bind when I go for dramatic headshots xD

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
I don't think that works for Wormbo's InstaDeath homing rockets.

Double post!. :mad:

Set input q slomo 0|onrelease slomo 1

I love this bind when I go for dramatic headshots xD

Cheater. :p

You can also use the Bullettime mod for UT99.

Chew-This

Jan 23, 2008
Certain Death....naa
I see room right and stairs.
Pull out translocator, throw twice, stairs and you're in the clear.

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
What? Are you sure you did the right thing when entering that narrow corridor in the first place? ;)

[edit]
That's with WildFire, right? You're not supposed to live long in that mode anyway. :)

Nah, I used your Arena Physics mutator and cranked the damage and fire rate all the way up to max when I took this screenshot. So to all you nay-sayers, yes this means instant death. :D :D