Teh Nali War Cow Raaces trheadd

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

who will W1N OMG

• Habouji

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Seatruffle

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Peaksteregg

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Necritariat

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Slowpoque

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
WHO WILL WIN omg :eek:

[edit] I'm going to need some journalists to take Aerial shots of the race around CTF-Face. It is understood that NaliWarCows don't have the greatest sense of direction and that they may go the wrong way (Admins might want to sticky this spectacle, it is a popular sport)

Last edited:

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
movierita.jpg

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Obviously, any character whose name ends in -oque will win. Always.

That sonofabitch could rock me harder than Xan any day of the week.

Is anyone gonna run UT and spectate a NaliWarCow CTF game and pretend like they're racing around Face and take screenies and announce? :confused: Please?

Last edited:

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Thank you looney for covering this wonderful spectacle resulting from years of hand-picked War Cow inbreeding. Look at that greasy, leathery coat on Habouji! That blank, slack-jawed, hoof-dragging, half-retarded gaze of Slowpoque the great!

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
:lol:

Stay tuned for:

Skaarj Aggression!!! Where Skaarj space troopers take out their brute tantrums on unsuspecting Nali monks! What a bunch of pansies!!!

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
The best part was at the beginning when my favorite nali war cow dies. Thats just poor Hollywood writing. LOL

Definitely a lot of work put into it. Would love a video :)

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
I know. I've cried my tears out when that happened. But that's life.

007mike said:
The best part was at the beginning when my favorite nali war cow dies. Thats just poor Hollywood writing. LOL

Definitely a lot of work put into it. Would love a video :)

Would be fun! If anyone could get at least six-seven people together...
Oh yeah, the custom warcowskins used:

- koetjeboe (peaksteregg)
- dinocow (habouji)
- memecow (seatruffle)

And I really ought to continue that big brother unreal comic...

Last edited: