[US Elections] November 2nd

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
I really do wish there was a mainstream 3rd option.
All sides lie one way or the other, it is all about who bull****s the best.
pretty much this.

the whole 2 party system is horse sh*t.

real, normal, average Americans have no one that truly represents them.
it's become one extreme versus the other. no one knows how to disagree without being disagreeable. there's very, VERY little room left for reasonable centrism lately. and it's very disheartening.

because the center is where most of us stand.
very rarely is a person so strict to their party-line. most people adopt ideology from both sides of the spectrum.

but the way Congress works nowadays, you'd think everything was black or white, A or B, no exceptions.
it's so very sad. it breeds cynicism and apathy.
and I dunno what it's going to take to turn it around.

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
Capt: You really should care. We are even more screwed if we don't even act, and just sit around. To be apathetic, voting has been and always will be a vote for what you deem as a lesser evil. I'd much rather have some semblance of control over what happens. And when Good candidates come along, we let the "evil" candidates drown them out by not caring/acting/voting. As Crotale said, this is one of the few times that we can have our voices heard. And if you are able to have your voice heard, and you choose not to, I believe that you should reap what you sew, and not complain about the outcome. If you do vote, and things don't go your way and things get worse, you do have the right to complain.

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Hey, if enough people think that abstaining won't make a difference, it will! Weird!

No, you're right, but meh.

[edit] Eh. I dunno, maybe I will go on the way home. Ya know, with Plumb calling me a pussy and all. Kinda made me sad. ;)

Last edited:

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
I'm not going either. There's no point this year, the republicans are gonna win with or without my vote.

Vote, ****er. This kind of **** is why our political system is so corrupt. Vote, unless you want them to keep merrily ****ing you in the ass because it was too much trouble to do something about it.

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
Cookies are a fattening luxury for bourgeoisie capitalist swine. We have nutritious whole wheat biscuits, they're all the same and everybody gets exactly 1.35 servings.

durr hurr

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
Cookies are a fattening luxury for bourgeoisie capitalist swine. We have nutritious whole wheat biscuits, they're all the same and everybody gets exactly 1.35 servings.

And they're paid for with tax dollars!

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
More than one serving? *fat*

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
cookiemonsterdietth9.jpg