Other Borderlands testers needed (Custom SP)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Delacroix

Successor of Almarion
Jan 12, 2006
Warsaw, PL
I am currently downloading the latest patch to Borderlands and will be available as a tester in a matter of hours (main game plus 3 DLCs already installed).

I would be very glad to test out your level, Sir. Please contact me whenever you see fit.

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
I'm not banned, and I hope to continue this project at a later date once I get more free time once again :p
What? I thought if you had that sort of title, the forum would automatically do something like this. B***ed. That was what happened when last I tried it.

evilmrfrank

Banned
Apr 22, 2005
Florida, US
www.evilmrfrank.com
Here's the download to 3 maps for Borderlands. As I posted on the gearbox forums already I had to stop working on this as I just didn't have the time to finish it. Mostly because every patch that's released for the game destroys the editor till somebody in the community patches it again...... The maps were 95-100% finished, except there isn't any gameplay! So if anyone wants to check them out or use them for any personal projects feel free too, just make sure to ask permission first, and make sure credit is given.
Download:
http://evilmrfrank.com/Files/BorderlandsMapPack.zip