[US Elections] November 2nd

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
First off, notice that I didn't include a [lolitics] prefix to this thread. This is not supposed to be mindless bickering between two or more groups.

What this thread is supposed to do, is to remind all registered voters in the United States to get out and exercise your civic duty to vote in the midterm elections on November 2nd. I would also like to say to all eligible voters who aren't registered yet, to register, even if you won't be allowed to vote in this current election cycle. The next elections will be just (maybe even more) as important.

What is equally important, is to actually review what the current issues are, and which candidate either supports or opposes them. This will make you much more informed to who you chose to vote for, and it will allow you to be a much better debater. It doesn't necessarily matter who you vote for, just as long as you are properly informed that it is best for the country to move forward.

The most important thing for you to do is to get your voice heard, even if it is 1 vote out of a sea of people.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
What is equally important, is to actually review what the current issues are, and which candidate either supports or opposes them. This will make you much more informed to who you chose to vote for, and it will allow you to be a much better debater. It doesn't necessarily matter who you vote for, just as long as you are properly informed that it is best for the country to move forward.
the theory that democracy only works when citizens are active and informed is just that; a theory :p

Mia'cova

Oldskool Lurker
Jan 29, 2001
Vancouver, BC, Canada
I can't vote in the US because I'm canadian. I can't vote in canada because I don't currently live there or plan to in the next six years.

I can bitch up a storm on the forums.

kiff

That guy from Texas. Give me some Cash
Jan 19, 2008
Tx.
www.desert-conflict.org
Im-not-a-witch-1.jpg

Last edited:

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Vote for which servant of powerful men with lots of money you want to ignore your cries for representation!

DeathBooger

Malcolm's Sugar Daddy
Sep 16, 2004
First off, notice that I didn't include a [lolitics] prefix to this thread. This is not supposed to be mindless bickering between two or more groups.

Politics is defined as mindless bickering. You can't avoid it.

What this thread is supposed to do, is to remind all registered voters in the United States to get out and exercise your civic duty to vote in the midterm elections on November 2nd. I would also like to say to all eligible voters who aren't registered yet, to register, even if you won't be allowed to vote in this current election cycle. The next elections will be just (maybe even more) as important.

Voting isn't a civic duty. It's a waste of time. All of the "issues" are manufactured crap to get people pick a side so they feel involved. The real puppet masters are the Serbian camel farmers, they control everything.

Last edited: