[PC MMO] All Points Bulletin

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Funkblast is an artiste.
[SCREENSHOT]http://forums.beyondunreal.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=101143&stc=1&d=1279686420[/SCREENSHOT]

His inspiration -- a quote by Capt. Toilet -- "*GASP* That's where she pees!"

I've never heard Zero or anyone I think laugh as hard as he did. I think he actually broke at one point because he was going ape siht in TS. Was pretty lol.

I sold a few guns, but not for much. I need to buy some NTECs and crap and sell those for more game time. I'm not going to be paying for this game at all. I doubt they will get it to be where it is enjoyable by the time we stop playing it.

Darkdrium

20% Cooler
Jun 6, 2008
Montreal
I am so glad I had a terrible experience with this game so I would never buy it.
I'm sorry for those that did buy it though.

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006

It's a shame. The game was broken, but not irretrievably so. I wish they had been given a year of hard work to put together some content packs (like I said before, instanced raids (which could be literally police raids) against NPCs would have made this game SO worth it) and fix the bugs properly. It could have been quite good and I enjoyed the five free hours I put into the beta and only hoped they would have been able to do more. Oh well.

~Jason

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
I knew the game was going to die, but not this damn soon. I saw a few comments about refunds, I wonder if that will ever happen?

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Can't seem to view the forums so I can read some comments on the situation. Either you have to be logged in to view, or they shut it down because so many people started flaming.

funkblast

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Aug 4, 2001
California
Visit site
Can't seem to view the forums so I can read some comments on the situation. Either you have to be logged in to view, or they shut it down because so many people started flaming.

I guessing they shut them down because whats the point of having forums up for a game that is dead.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I'm soooo lol'ing at those APB's personal Whiteknight retards that would not agree and argue with me on the forums about the game's failure relevant to it being crap from the beginning, they would just defend the game in a gunpoint pose and keep saying it's simply how it goes in the MMO industry whilst trying to make a fool out of you; every MMO games have their own bad starts.

Yes. But not when you make a game with very old and clunky gameplay mechanics. Remove the customization, this game was beyond horrible. It also attracted the worse players I've played in a video game.

They made far more money with this game than they really deserved (especially from supportive me) and I truly hoped that their support staff would die in a lightning strike after how ****ing retarded and incompetent their service was. I uninstalled the game a damn while back and never looked back, and now I read it's gone.

I like how "buy the game!" and "game closing down today" is right next to eachother.

Where? They're beyond incompetent.
EDIT: At this point, the main page doesn't even load. :lol:

I thought APB was a big pile of stinky fail. I think it reached far beyond that point now by shutting down.

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
That's pretty harsh I paid 70 bucks for a bunch of immigrants totally not helping me out and dodging every questions I had for them. Same for a few in-game friends of mine.

There's nothing more frustrating. I posted a quote in this very thread if you're interested, but everyone that had a go at their online tech immigrant support will tell you how abysmal it is. I'm glad this game failed, I really was to a point at game launch where I was really supportive, spend money to help the developers and their services when it all went down the sh*tter.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I feel like I've been burned by something very cold. I feel like I've been rickrolled.