New Bulletstorm Screens From Gamescom

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Today we received three gigantor screenshots of Bulletstorm in action, and boy do they look crazy. We have a giant monster-like creature being attacked (Heckaton), some weird zombie looking guys moving in (Burnout), and a tranquil city street with a building toppling over into it. I'm sold (though, to be fair, I already essentially was)!

HedgeMaster

May 3, 2009
Oh man, this new level looks even better! Huge scale of battles and setting and blowing up the entire city :D

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
Oh man that footage was totally win, but now I'd rather want them to speak more about the gameplay features (i.e. how the energy leash bomb works, if weapons get more firemodes, or if you get more melee skills, etc) instead of "spoiling" new levels. Showing the Heckaton (or I'd say the Necro Titan?) is already enough. Skill messages are fine, they look readable now.
Higher difficulties should have more enemies on screen - the game just demands it. Also bonus points for the graphics, and I wasn't even caring about that aspect.