Did I miss the going away party?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
It almost looks like most folks have moved on from here. I am curious to where everyone has gone.. or is spending most of their time.

Beer, Women, Photography takes up most of my time.. although you should be careful not to mix all three.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
It almost looks like most folks have moved on from here. I am curious to where everyone has gone.. or is spending most of their time.

Beer, Women, Photography takes up most of my time.. although you should be careful not to mix all three.

I'm around although I wonder why I am around...

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Greetings, blessings and a whole hearty helpin' of backslappin' to ya my long lost brother from the planet OO7, Mike! :)

The energy has dissipated around here I guess but I do love the vibe of a good ol' haunt. I visit some other forums but post in none--it's hard to find a place with camaraderie and warm-intentioned jocularity, let alone such a place where everybody knows your name, regardless of whether they're glad you came.

You're devoting some of your time to cool, tasty tall frothys these days? I always thought you were interested in preserving the sleek contours of your dripping-with-sexyliciousness-speed bump abs and not coating them with empty caloric fizzle soup, but what's a man without a misapprehension to hang his coat on after a warm night of dm-toberus with his fellow friends spread out across the globe, all of whom naked and achieving increasing moistness between their legs at a healthy rate.

This is where the delicious chocolate lies. Anyone dare to seek with me?

Last edited:

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
I'm busy working on movies. Currently working on "Knights of Badassdom". 15+ hour shooting days doesn't leave much time for playing on the interwebs.

This stuff sounds really satisfying. How has it changed your outlook on life? Feel free to go into great detail because I'd love to hear.

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
I'm busy working on movies. Currently working on "Knights of Badassdom". 15+ hour shooting days doesn't leave much time for playing on the interwebs.

Are you serious? (funny question to ask on this forum) I always wanted to work on a movie set, even if it was only a one time deal. More to the point I always wanted to be the documenting photographer on set. It's just so damn hard to get in.

New wife and new remodeling project (half the house!) has me strapped for my time (and money).
A little home improvement work? I like!

You're devoting some of your time to cool, tasty tall frothys these days? I always thought you were interested in preserving the sleek contours of your dripping-with-sexyliciousness-speed bump abs and not coating them with empty caloric fizzle soup, but what's a man without a misapprehension to hang his coat on after a warm night of dm-toberus with his fellow friends spread out across the globe, all of whom naked and achieving increasing moistness between their legs at a healthy rate.

This is where the delicious chocolate lies. Anyone dare to seek with me?

I wasn't quite sure you where still around. I post on occasion in the BU other stuff. I still play games but they are small and short ipod touch and Android based games. I'm not really set up for the latest and greatest games anymore. Hard to relate to a gaming forum community because of this. I feel like an old man who is about to bust out into the good ol days speech at any time. 25c please! CHA-CHING! "Why I remember the time when.."

I have recently went from a sweet 18 an hour job to unemployment via lay offs. I now fill my time with job searching and photographing sexy women. I do wish that the photography paid more so I wouldn't have to look for work. I just have to make some progress on that advertising. I don't flirt with the models though. Gotta stay professional!

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
I wasn't quite sure you where still around. I post on occasion in the BU other stuff. I still play games but they are small and short ipod touch and Android based games. I'm not really set up for the latest and greatest games anymore. Hard to relate to a gaming forum community because of this. I feel like an old man who is about to bust out into the good ol days speech at any time. 25c please! CHA-CHING! "Why I remember the time when.."

I have recently went from a sweet 18 an hour job to unemployment via lay offs. I now fill my time with job searching and photographing sexy women. I do wish that the photography paid more so I wouldn't have to look for work. I just have to make some progress on that advertising. I don't flirt with the models though. Gotta stay professional!

I'm still "around" but I don't usually check this place more than once a week because very little is said. We all know what all us olde tymers think about what defines who we are so it's no fun rehashing it all. Plus, a lot of the UT99 era people are long gone, replaced only by people I don't think anyone really got to know at all so we're no longer really much of a community.

What were you doing in the sweet job? Were you laid off because of your employer's financial uncertainty or did they just want to hire cheap foreign labor? It's hard to be confident about the future of America and it seems like our best days (at least economically) are over.

Have you considered moving to a different part of the country? What's the general status on Oregon?

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
I was a supervisor for a security company. Always helping everyone and going up to bat for everyone I supervised. I guess you have to be an asshole to make it in that world because that is all thats left from what I hear. I don't know what my former employee was doing, but I do know that shortly after I was layed off they finally had enough $$ to change everyones employment status from temporary to full time. Even though this is what everyone wanted, the working conditions have become too harsh for most.. people are leaving, others are stressed and are having a hard time dealing with the changes. Say hello to your new micro manager. At least they are talking about it.

I feel for the guys but I've moved on to other things.

I don't think our best days of US employment are over, I think there are still untapped markets to be expanded upon. I think too many people are stuck on the old ways of doing business. The best things out there come out of hardship. It's a good motivator to do better when so many are being douche bags in the industry.

Ooh that could be a movie! "The Douche Bag Prophecies"

Oregon has it bad, but given the population and industries here, its about the same as everywhere else. There are plenty of jobs out there, just more competition for them. Given my experience, I can afford to be a little picky. (staying away from retail/food industry) No more Dambinos pizza for me.

How are things going in your part of the states?

Last edited:

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
No more Dambino's Pizza? :( Speaking of which, do you still have that Real Player clip?

I'm not really sure what the economy is like here. My employer, after merging with another multinational conglomerate a couple years ago, began laying off and then increasing co-sourcing, which will likely continue for a while if not forever. The "funny" thing is, the company tries to keep its customer base from knowing this since if the customer base knew that the work was being done by people in Asia they would likely discontinue buying.

Well, let's see what happens. Even though my hunch is that things will likely get worse, I'm still interested in seeing what happens. Life, although often tough and sometimes seemingly not worth living, is still interesting at least (assuming you're healthy).

Twrecks

Spectacularly Lucky
Mar 6, 2000
In Luxury
www.twrecks.info
Pfft! I'm unemployed again, again, again. Each time I get a job "Because things are picking up" I get layed off "Because there isn't any work".

Need to get out of Manufacturing into some red tap paper shuffling zero GNP producting motard occupation, or retail off-shore products to help that negative GNP grow grow grow!

Cat Fuzz

Qualthwar's Minion. Ph34r!
Are you serious? (funny question to ask on this forum) I always wanted to work on a movie set, even if it was only a one time deal. More to the point I always wanted to be the documenting photographer on set. It's just so damn hard to get in.

Yeah. Been working on movie sets off and on for a couple years. This show I'm picture car mechanic/supervisor. I take care of the cars used in the movie. Some are rented, some are purchased. The ones they buy are usually for stunts or extreme modifications. Just Friday I supervised a wild truck jump with a dude standing up in the bed with only the light bar to hang on to. Another vehicle is an old Lumina minivan that is getting turned into a dragon. You need to make friends with a director or producer. They always seem to bring along their own photographers.