I banned tool...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
I liked Tool because he was obviously Tool, like he was pretty cool as tool. Some times, obviously he acted like a fool, but he was still Tool and that was cool.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
I hope brizz is just fooling around with tool like old times. tool threads hardly fail to make me laugh.

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
We're pretty easy on long time members when they get out of line. Sometimes I think we let things like this slide for too long, but at the same time it's a unique quality about our forum that makes it what it is. It's not every day that a long deserved ban finally happens. We should just enjoy the drama for what it is. A lot of people (myself included) have put up with a lot of crap from tool, but nobody has dealt with more of it than Brizz. I think he deserves to gloat about it. I personally find it highly entertaining.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
We're pretty easy on long time members when they get out of line. Sometimes I think we let things like this slide for too long, but at the same time it's a unique quality about our forum that makes it what it is. It's not every day that a long deserved ban finally happens. We should just enjoy the drama for what it is. A lot of people (myself included) have put up with a lot of crap from tool, but nobody has dealt with more of it than Brizz. I think he deserves to gloat about it. I personally find it highly entertaining.

I don't think your input really says much since you are apart of that same sect that Tool mentioned. The fact that you guys do nothing about Larkin whom hasn't been here that long says a lot about why you banned Tool.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
neonite is a mod, that sums up everything about this forum.

i can literally find a post where someone says ****, then reply saying ****, and be the only one who gets an infraction for it.

i think he has recent posts by anaemic as his homepage

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
Man, reading my old posts makes me cringe, and makes me wonder why I wasn't banned or even RO'ed for being a whiny annoying little kid. The only time i was RO'ed was because i requested it in that RO me thread (hence my pink username).

Anyhow, I think that political thread related RO's/bans/verbal warnings are lopsided. It seems like the group with the opposite political views to whoever the mod/admin is generally gets the brunt of it, regardless of how good/bad each group's conduct is. Just a general observation that I have had.

Dont be a nubcake

Feb 29, 2008
Man, reading my old posts makes me cringe, and makes me wonder why I wasn't banned or even RO'ed for being a whiny annoying little kid. The only time i was RO'ed was because i requested it in that RO me thread (hence my pink username).

Anyhow, I think that political thread related RO's/bans/verbal warnings are lopsided. It seems like the group with the opposite political views to whoever the mod/admin is generally gets the brunt of it, regardless of how good/bad each group's conduct is. Just a general observation that I have had.

Nahhhhh.

togmkn

tog-em-kay-en
Jun 9, 2004
Salt Lake City, UT
A lot of people (myself included) have put up with a lot of crap from tool, but nobody has dealt with more of it than Brizz. I think he deserves to gloat about it.
Once upon a time, I volunteered at the zoo because I wanted to take care of the animals.

Brizz is a moderator because he wants to take care of the forum.

Every day, I would go clean the monkey cage. There were five monkeys in the cage.

Every day, Brizz cleans up the forum. There are many people on the forum.

And every day, this one monkey would throw its sh*t at me.

Ditto.

But I knew it was part of the job. And people liked that monkey.

Brizz shot the monkey.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com

It might seem that way. Just reviewing the logs, however, all the Thread Crapper/Troll and Harassment infractions given over the last two years in this forum (by active mods or admins) and it doesn't look that way to me.

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008
I personally find it highly entertaining.

Say what you want, but banning someone for acting like a 2 yr old, and then proceeding to do just that isn't saying much about the mod involved.