I banned tool...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
I would just love to know what this "cult" is that Brizz allegedly belongs to lol...

Tool has mentioned the mysterious group several times now without being able to name it :eek:

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Barely any of the banned people would realize they had been unbanned so they wouldn't come back.
It would just be like a normal day.

Last edited:

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Barely any of the banned people would realize they had been unbanned so they wouldn't come back.
It would just be like a normal day.

So? Zombies are brainless. Doesn't stop them being a nuisance.

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008
Everyone talks crap on these forums & with 23,000 posts + under your belt Brizz, you must surely have spouted your fair share in that lot somewhere.
Banning people is fine with me for the right reasons but slapping a topic up about it is just in poor taste old boy.

LMFAO! Well Played, good sir, well played.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
So you banned someone because you have the virtual power to do it and you're starting a thread about it showcase your virtual superiority.

Cool.

Tool might be a tool, but he was helpful too. Don't forget that.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
He was here and there suggesting things either related to gaming or hardware. What I'm saying is that even though he could be a complete moron (like 30% of this forum most of the time) he was still here for a good reason. Plus he's a old timer.

There's people actually worth banning on these forums.
At least R/O him for a couple days/months?

Hater's gonna hate. Tags already showing off.
Tags are fun, it's like tele-transmitting your thoughts into a magic box which will then display these thoughts.

Last edited:

Darkdrium

20% Cooler
Jun 6, 2008
Montreal
Being helpful for gaming and tech doesn't entitle you to be an idiot when writing to other people. I should know, I was banned from a forum for that very reason, even though I was probably very helpful to some members there. I acted like an idiot for too long and bam, hammer fell.

He's on RO anyways.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
This place needs a new set of mods, even if it's just for the sake of seeing things from a different perspective.

Pete should un-mod and un-admin everyone and start from scratch with different people! :D