I banned tool...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I became a masochistic leader of these poor unfortunate souls. Discuss!

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
2ezlpq8.jpg

true story

Mr. UglyPants

2007 never existed, it was all a dream.
Aug 22, 2005
Canada... eh
Seriously got me thinking of the Little Mermaid with that 'these poor unfortunate souls' line.

And.... lame. I loved tool... now wait, I love lamp.. that was it :)

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
WHAT IS **** ADMINS THINK THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT BULL**** HOW IS IT ACCEPTABLE FOR ADMINS TO DO THIS THIS IS HARASSMENT THIS WEBSITE IS A JOKE ASSHOLE TWELVE YEAR OLD ADMINS EVERYONE'S A RETARD ALL OF YOU

Last edited:

tool jr.

Jun 23, 2010
Sir_Brizz is a bitch that cries every chance he gets. He has been a whiny **** for years now whenever I mock him for the retarded cult he belongs to and for being such a moron in political debates. How the other admins tolerate him I don't know. But whatever. You can go ahead and ban this one too. :)

Agent_5

Replica?
Jan 24, 2004
UT
<Agent_5> wow
<Agent_5> searching for "brizz likes balls in his mouth" in bu OT brings up 2535 results

Lruce Bee

Transcending to another level
May 3, 2001
Sherwood Forest
Everyone talks crap on these forums & with 23,000 posts + under your belt Brizz, you must surely have spouted your fair share in that lot somewhere.
Banning people is fine with me for the right reasons but slapping a topic up about it is just in poor taste old boy.

Agent_5

Replica?
Jan 24, 2004
UT
Everyone talks crap on these forums & with 23,000 posts + under your belt Brizz, you must surely have spouted your fair share in that lot somewhere.
I'd say it's somewhere around 60-90%. You can count on 99% crap with me though.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Banning people is fine with me for the right reasons but slapping a topic up about it is just in poor taste old boy.
I'm being a tool. You know what they say, use the right tool for the job!

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
tool said:
When the admins like Sir Brizz have rock bottom standards and find it acceptable to call people faggots, why should your users be held to higher standards?