DM-Glacial Released For UT3

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SuperAlgae

Tritoxa incurva
Aug 10, 2005
I love the atmosphere, style, and build quality of this map. Everything just fits. You can tell it is from the same author as CTF-Sabr. Exceptional work.

Fluorescence

Feb 19, 2009
Berkshire, England
moonflyer's maps are always original and have a sense of unique identity. Much like the Crane and hyperblast of ut99, i won't be forgetting his maps any time soon.

moonflyer

Jun 2, 2003
Shanghai,China
lichong.blogbus.com
Thank you guys!

Pretty cramped, so rather Flak heavy. But that's fine.

Cr4zy` on ts: "Don't shoot me, I'm looking for Jesus!"

was funny.

Yeah the flak can be very useful in this map. Maybe the flak ammo should be less.

I was :(

Jesus didn't save me.

its great fun 4v4 though :)

:lol:

Great map - awesome job, moonflyer. :)

Thanks! :)

Nice to see another map Moonflyer, looks great!

Thanks for the nice comments on this one back to the old days!:)

Final version, yay! It's very similar to HOLP maps, but that's a good thing :) The architecture is awesome, too.

Technically the HOLP style, which means less polygon, can be helpful when rendering and tuning the fake AO. Too bad the GI is not implemented in UT3 engine, otherwise the game could had been totally different, visually.

Excellent map, brings back the Gothic theme from UT1 perfectly.

Thanks, UT1 has a very cool ancient feeling that's why it rocks! UT2kx and UT3 are just lack of that.

nELsOn

bSnakeCastShadow = True
Aug 18, 2005
on a plane
www.nelsonmaps.wordpress.com
Thank you guys!
Technically the HOLP style, which means less polygon, can be helpful when rendering and tuning the fake AO. Too bad the GI is not implemented in UT3 engine, otherwise the game could had been totally different, visually.

GI? :confused:

Anyway, I've been following the progress of this map for quite a while now and I liked it right from the start. I like the relative simplicity of the architecture. It's not completely overcrowded with deco meshes and so on. Really nice work, moonflyer =)

Cr4zyB4st4rd

I make awesome ©
Aug 8, 2008
P'Boro, UK
GI? :confused:

Anyway, I've been following the progress of this map for quite a while now and I liked it right from the start. I like the relative simplicity of the architecture. It's not completely overcrowded with deco meshes and so on. Really nice work, moonflyer =)

Global Illumination ;)