Mass Effect 2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Juggalo Kyle

Sup brah.
Mar 23, 2005
Northern Cali
Man, I'm slacking! I still haven't beaten ME2. Although I feel I'm very far into it, I started playing it right when I started getting into Raiding on WoW, so I ended up slacking on this. Time to beat it!

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Do tell when you've played it. :)
Was ok. Played through it with my level 30 soldier on insane.

Not the biggest challenge in the world as it mainly consist of geth and mechs.

I don't know what 560ms points is in real currency, but for a pretty scenery, driving the hover tank(no health status and weak ass armor) and blowing up mechs and geth in an additional 1-2 hours per character. You make the decision.

No extra gear, weapons or anything like you got in Kasumi's Stolen Memory(which I think is better since you can now get drunk on the Normandy).

Sjosz

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Dec 31, 2003
Edmonton, AB
www.dregsld.com
Was ok. Played through it with my level 30 soldier on insane.

Not the biggest challenge in the world as it mainly consist of geth and mechs.

I don't know what 560ms points is in real currency, but for a pretty scenery, driving the hover tank(no health status and weak ass armor) and blowing up mechs and geth in an additional 1-2 hours per character. You make the decision.

No need for me, I already played it, was mainly interested to hear what others think because I worked on it. :)

No extra gear, weapons or anything like you got in Kasumi's Stolen Memory(which I think is better since you can now get drunk on the Normandy).

Except for the hard skin weave research you find.

neilthecellist

Renegade.
May 24, 2004
San Diego, California
www. .
Overlord rewards you with a power emotional scene at the end that characterizes the human machine problem that has plagued modern society even to this day. I won't start a debate about it, but basically Shepard is given a difficult moral choice at the end. And a powerful visual. Grotesque and dehumanizing to say the least.

IMHO players that don't save David are heartless.

And Shepard actually sounds like he's talking naturally in Overlord. I didn't like how maleShepard sounds so monotonous in the main portion of Mass Effect 2. Too rehearsed.

Last edited:

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
MAKE IT STOP!
No need for me, I already played it, was mainly interested to hear what others think because I worked on it. :)

Except for the hard skin weave research you find.
And that's about it then. More armor, more weapons!

The hover tank should be balanced and needs a health bar. Homing missiles with a high fire rate equals way too easy to hide around a corner and whore the turrets. Then again you have to due to the very weak armor. And rockets explode on impact with a water surface.
The crosshair on it has a bug. Sometimes it's wide and sometimes it's completely closed.

More Geth needed on the Geth ship. For crying out loud it wasn't even that hard getting out of there on insane. Just use Miranda or Jacob's overload and you're practically safe even from Prime's.
Final fight to save David shouldn't remove the Geth when denying the remote access.

And these are about the complaints I have. I like it though. Pretty good all together in spite of these things.