A hole in Space - We're all gonna die, today

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hyrage

Apr 9, 2008
Why do many fields look like a donut?

[screenshot]http://www.scifun.ed.ac.uk/card/images/left/earth-magfield.jpg[/screenshot]
Well, that would be hard to explain, but that shape is related to consciousness. The Torus is the only shape in the whole world that can do that:
1torus.gif

Hyrage

Apr 9, 2008
If something exists, it vibrates. If it doesn't vibrate, there is no magnetic field (torus) and it doesn't exist in this world. Anything that can exist is created from consciousness and is part of consciousness. Consciousness is the One mind, in the Kybalion it is called "The ALL".

If you don't know what the Kybalion is, then I strongly suggest you to study it. Those (ancient) teachings are all about truth and logic.

Last edited:

DeathBooger

Malcolm's Sugar Daddy
Sep 16, 2004
Really? How would you explain that? If something exists, it vibrates. If it doesn't vibrate, there is no magnetic field (torus) and it doesn't exist in this world. Anything that can exist is created from consciousness and is part of consciousness. Consciousness in the One mind, in the Kybalion they call it "The ALL".

if you don't know what the Kybalion is, then I strongly suggest you to study it, because the teacher of these teachings is the father or our modern day science.

You really, really, really, REALLY, REALLY are the smartest person I've ever met. I thought I was the only one who knew about the Kybalion.

lionborg.jpg

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
And you use the word "ancient" as if it's better or some long lost wisdom. Frankly, people were primitive and dumb (by our standards today) in "ancient" times. Yogis, mystics, Deepak Chopra; it's all non-sense.

The ancient Greeks were actually very clever. They used some precision techniques that we're only just rediscovering today. Didn't stop them messing up their economy today though :p

Of course, your statement is probably right when it comes to all the religious nonsense. However, note that people didn't have television and other things to grab their visual attention so they could pay better attention and develop a good understanding of their inner selves.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
The ancient Greeks were actually very clever. They used some precision techniques that we're only just rediscovering today. Didn't stop them messing up their economy today though :p

Of course, your statement is probably right when it comes to all the religious nonsense. However, note that people didn't have television and other things to grab their visual attention so they could pay better attention and develop a good understanding of their inner selves.

He didn't actually say anything about religion. Yogi's and mystics were part of some religions but he wasn't speaking of the religion that held them in esteem merely the practices of that type of individual. Pointing at beliefs that cannot be proven as nonsense. Which does certainly hold religion in scope, but is not aimed at it. As a religion is a system of worship that may or may not contain beliefs that cannot be proven. Though his sentance structure itself pointed at Kybalionism and other forms of mysticism as nonsense.

Aditionally I don't think he is trying to discredit any ancient advanced civilizations knowledge, as it is a well known fact that there are many things from antiquity that we can no longer accomplish or at least accomplish in the same fashion. Simply stating that well to simplify things... Atomic clock pwns the sundial.

Darkdrium

20% Cooler
Jun 6, 2008
Montreal
[GU]elmur_fud;2438504 said:
Additionally I don't think he is trying to discredit any ancient advanced civilizations knowledge.
You should read more of his posts then. I've never seen him accepts scientific evidence if it went against what he was saying.