CoD 4 Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Mar 6, 2004
What and there's a problem with that?

Probably mean because everyone else post 100+ kill games or close to it and it's normally 3-1 to 5-1 ratio. Nothing wrong with 2-1 ratios though. If you are a consistent 2-1 ratio guy your overall is a 2-1 which is nothing to be angry about. 2-1 overall is pretty good and only good players have those types of overall ratios.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I think the problem with video game Ratio's is Ratio's. But it's made easy to figure out who has the best income outside in the real world.

Mar 6, 2004
I actually reinstalled that for some MP with some friends. Been doing the SP too. Wish I could play it online with a good ping.

Killer & Nightmare: I'll let you both have those weapons while I have my sniper rifle ;0

Oh man, i wish i could scope. I love sniping but it's so hard in COD4 IMO. If i could lose the ability to shoot any gun and gain it all for scope i would. I wanna be pro quick scoper like you see on promod and search and destroy, rather then a normal sniper like TDM camping in a corner. I wanna quick scope because i am a run and gunner who flanks the whole map.

@ Kantham...i make 15 bucks an hour @ 37 hours a week, and may take on a 2nd job in the summer and have 8K in the bank.

Last edited:

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Oh man, i wish i could scope. I love sniping but it's so hard in COD4 IMO. If i could lose the ability to shoot any gun and gain it all for scope i would. I wanna be pro quick scoper like you see on promod and search and destroy, rather then a normal sniper like TDM camping in a corner. I wanna quick scope because i am a run and gunner who flanks the whole map.

@ Kantham...i make 15 bucks an hour @ 37 hours a week, and may take on a 2nd job in the summer and have 8K in the bank.

Wow... someone takes games way too seriously.

I wish my problems in real life were solved, not some game skill. :lol:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I actually reinstalled that for some MP with some friends. Been doing the SP too. Wish I could play it online with a good ping.

Killer & Nightmare: I'll let you both have those weapons while I have my sniper rifle ;0
It is still probably the best World War 2 game ever made. I really like it :) Since it was made prior to the Activation Prostitution Act of 2007, it doesn't have any of the dumb leveling up crap and is pretty well balanced.

Defeat

GET EM WITH THE BACKSMACK WOOOOO
Apr 2, 2005
Illinois
www.google.com
It is still probably the best World War 2 game ever made. I really like it :) Since it was made prior to the Activation Prostitution Act of 2007, it doesn't have any of the dumb leveling up crap and is pretty well balanced.

Along the lines of WW2 I'd say original CoD for SP and CoD2 for MP. I'm just about done with CoD2s SP but this is only my 3rd time beating it. I go back and play the original CoD every year or two though.

Last edited:

Defeat

GET EM WITH THE BACKSMACK WOOOOO
Apr 2, 2005
Illinois
www.google.com
Negative, I'm talking about the original CoD :p CoD2 feels like the SP campaign was just thrown on and MP was the main thing. The original CoD's storyline was much better. When I say storyline I mean the characters and the missions had more character to them.

Last edited:

N1ghtmare

Sweet Dreams
Jul 17, 2005
Where least expected
Negative, I'm talking about the original CoD :p CoD2 feels like the SP campaign was just thrown on and MP was the main thing. The original CoD's storyline was much better. When I say storyline I mean the characters and the missions had more character to them.

Very true. The first 5 minutes of the Russian campaign were very well choreographed.