[Poll] Who is going to be left for dead?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Who?

• Total voters

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
Which L4D survivor do you think is the one that died, and why?

Personally, I think it is Bill. With Bill being a veteran of the armed forces, he is most likely because he will sacrifice himself for the greater good of the team.

Last edited:

g4nd41ph

Feb 1, 2005
Louis, because he's black.

wasis.gif

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
not the chick, because she has a vagina
not the black dude, because its no longer socially acceptable to exclude a major race group, and theyd lose sales.

dunno who the other 2 crackers are, probably one of them

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
I'd vote for Bill. IN any horror movie any girl, boy or black lead character can potentially survive however old guys and worst of all Veterans never ever survive. They always have to make the ultimate sacrifice, mostly because they spend the entire movie telling the others how things should be and they either die because they feel it's time or because it's ironic.

Also i think the dead survivor is going to end up being the "Fallen Survivor" and Bill is probably more easily recognisable than the others as an enemy infected.

Next on my list is Francis because the guy with the bad attitude is next in line to be most likely to do THE most selfless act in such a movie. Not that I'd liek to see either go... I'd imagine the community probably wants Zoe gone?

Last edited:

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008
I voted for Zoey. A friend of mine has seen screenshots of this game, and says she's hot. That's all I got.

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
Also i think the dead survivor is going to end up being the "Fallen Survivor" and Bill is probably more easily recognisable than the others as an enemy infected.

Doubtful, because Bill and the rest of the playable survivors are immune to the infection, whereas the "Fallen Survivors" were former survivors who got infected.

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
Doubtful, because Bill and the rest of the playable survivors are immune to the infection, whereas the "Fallen Survivors" were former survivors who got infected.

That's only assumed. It's just as likely, as with any zombie movie, the survivors haven't got infected yet simply by chance.

trust me, the point in the fallen survivor is that they are a survivor(Like the ones we play)... that has fallen. It'll be an infected with guns and pipe bombs i'd bet.

You coudl say they're immune to a potential "airborn" component of the infection but whether there actually is one is entirely unkown. Also there is nothing to say that the infection didn't involve in some way via the special infected that led to the immunity the survivors have to be less than such.

Last edited: