Toy Story 3

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rohit

May 29, 2008
Who will watch this more - the teenagers and adolescents like me who watched the originals, or kids who weren't even born when they were around?

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
Not this 3D **** again - thanks god they don't support it where I live.

TS1 was awesome. TS2 was even more awesome. This will deliver as well.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
I remember it was good. Toy story 1 was scary.
UBerserker, it's hardly that big a deal.

razer121

Jun 6, 2009
erm im sure it was in 3d?? im abit "not so much in the know" with this re-released in 3d?? what you mean so you can watch it with them red and blue glass's lol

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
After Wall-E and Up! TS3 will be a little bit of a let-down as far as providing nuanced storytelling, I imagine, but it still looks quite fun.

~Jason

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Never seen originals I think, they seemed too stupid or something (I can't satnd that face of that guy), even though I definitely was around when they came out. Maybe only saw part of it, but never really watched it.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Why does everyone hate explosions so much lately.
**** you guys. if it wasn't for explosions you wouldn't exist :mad: