Epic forums???

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostsoul

boobs
Jul 3, 2005
pdX, Oregun
It's not about caring if someone does or does not like Flak. It's about hating a person for doing the job they were hired to do.

A bitch is a bitch, even if they are getting paid to be that bitch. I have 11 account bans and three IP bans on Epic, I know i earned some of them, but not the first three, that ended up just pissing me off and now i just like to go and get banned.

Except now they have to authorize your account, so it will be more work if I choose to start again. Fortunately, I have no intention of buying another Epic game so I won't need to go back (Unless they make a UT4 that is good, LOL).

brdempsey69

Original UT Owns !!
Jun 19, 2003
Visit site
A bitch is a bitch, even if they are getting paid to be that bitch. I have 11 account bans and three IP bans on Epic, I know i earned some of them, but not the first three, that ended up just pissing me off and now i just like to go and get banned.

Except now they have to authorize your account, so it will be more work if I choose to start again. Fortunately, I have no intention of buying another Epic game so I won't need to go back (Unless they make a UT4 that is good, LOL).

I hear you & agree with you about her, even though I have no intention of going back to that pig-sty called Epic forums run by that chief sow oinker. I walked away on my own merits.

Last edited:

Crotale

_________________________ _______________
Jan 20, 2008
Anywhere But Here
I hear you & agree with you about her, even though I have no intention of going back to that pig-sty called Epic forums run by that chief sow oinker.

How mature of you. What you did was get pissed off over what may have been a simple misunderstanding. Then you pulled that circus stunt flyby, oops, wrong movie, pulled that stunt to get banned on purpose to get some attention.

I walked away on my own merits.

Had you done that, you would have walked away and not made the post that actually got your account banned.

I've known Flak for a number of years now, and like anyone else of course, she has her moments. But I have never known her to not work with someone if they felt there was an error or mistake made, provided the person didn't act like a total jackass.

I got banned from BuF for about five minutes once. I didn't get bent out of shape. I admit I was perplexed at the abruptness of it all and did not feel I deserved an outright ban, but no nasty words were ever exchanged through the entire affair.

m00naY

May 21, 2008
Texas
Why is this in hardware/software & troubleshoots?

/me hands brdempsey69 some tissues. Stop crying already. You are worse than a women. WWWWwwwwaaaaaaHHHhhhh!!!

brdempsey69

Original UT Owns !!
Jun 19, 2003
Visit site
How mature of you. What you did was get pissed off over what may have been a simple misunderstanding. Then you pulled that circus stunt flyby, oops, wrong movie, pulled that stunt to get banned on purpose to get some attention.

Had you done that, you would have walked away and not made the post that actually got your account banned.

I've known Flak for a number of years now, and like anyone else of course, she has her moments. But I have never known her to not work with someone if they felt there was an error or mistake made, provided the person didn't act like a total jackass.

I got banned from BuF for about five minutes once. I didn't get bent out of shape. I admit I was perplexed at the abruptness of it all and did not feel I deserved an outright ban, but no nasty words were ever exchanged through the entire affair.

So what? That is my concern, not yours. And by the same token, your opinion of her & what happened here at BUF, is your concern, not mine. I have no interest whatsoever in the next guys opinion of her.

Simple misunderstanding? Bullsh!t !! No way am I going to buy into that. And I didn't do it to get attention. I did it to send a message to her that's it's not OK to make false accusations. And please don't try & tell me that's not what happened because all you are telling me is that you are blatantly being blind for her sake.

Some of you guys, I've got to tell you quite frankly, it seems as if you have your head implanted into a small narrow opening belonging to her that never sees the light of day. Can you guess what that might be? Pull your heads out of there & get some fresh air & learn to see things with some sense of diplomacy.

As I said before, if you post responses to me, you are opening the door for me to present a counter-case.

Last edited:

brdempsey69

Original UT Owns !!
Jun 19, 2003
Visit site
Your responses to m00nay and myself only further prove that you are being a jerk and had no intention of working your issue out in a mature manner, regardless of Flak's own attitude or intentions.

You are wrong, m00nay & I have worked out our differences via private messages & I'm prepared to delete my responses to her in this thread.

In your case, I will tell you that all I ask for is a sense of diplomacy. You can defend her all you want. In my judgement, she is without excuse.

Look closely at your own response. You are holding a grudge against me over something that shouldn't concern you at all, as it did not involve you, nor was my response to her directed at you in any way. Do you think that you do well calling me a jerk considering that?

Last edited:

Crotale

_________________________ _______________
Jan 20, 2008
Anywhere But Here
You are acting like a jerk. You are merely attacking those who have made statements that disagree with your position.

I'm not holding a grudge, but I will point out that you sure are. If you want diplomacy, then you should try a bit yourself. Honestly, I do not care if you stayed on those forums or not. I have no beef with you. I just do not get the attitude on your part. Sure, everyone has been accused of something they did not say or do at some time or another. It is how we handle it after that fact that matters, not what we think the other person's intent to be.

brdempsey69

Original UT Owns !!
Jun 19, 2003
Visit site
You are acting like a jerk. You are merely attacking those who have made statements that disagree with your position.

No, I only attacked those that did it to me first. In most cases, I merely presented a counter-case to those that had a different position than me. And who is doing the attacking, now? Look in the mirror.

I'm not holding a grudge, but I will point out that you sure are.

Finally, you are correct about something. I do and I stand by it. If you and any others think that you are going to brow-beat me into changing my stance, you are sadly mistaken.

If you want diplomacy, then you should try a bit yourself.

You've got it. Here's the proof:

This statement was made to me this guy named TurdDrive shortly after the incident:
Your an ass mat. i used to like you
.now I wish you would just die like your wife.

Now, browse to this thread here:

http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=191228

When this same guy wanted some technical help, did I withhold a URL where he could get the help he needed? No, I did not. I really believe that on his behalf, there was some misunderstanding. Try telling me that there was no diplomacy exercised there. Flak, on the other hand, was without excuse.

I have no beef with you. I just do not get the attitude on your part.

Quite simple. You haven't asked me how things came to what they did or why & if you have no interest in hearing it, quite naturally you will lack understanding.

Sure, everyone has been accused of something they did not say or do at some time or another. It is how we handle it after that fact that matters, not what we think the other person's intent to be.

And I decided on the appropriate action regarding the matter, knowing full well that others would not agree with it or fully understand. I stand by it, regardless.

Banned on the internets. What a tragedy. Let it go already.

Please do not be of the misconception that I am complaining about getting banned from those forums, that is not the case.

m00naY

May 21, 2008
Texas
so what are you complaining about? and i handed you tissues ... don't see how that is attacking you.

brdempsey69

Original UT Owns !!
Jun 19, 2003
Visit site
well that is coming from a women. so really that is sad.

Understood as to why you are wondering why this is in the hardware/software troubleshoots as it is off the beaten path.

However, I'm not the first or only person in this thread to state their displeasure regarding the official forums.

And did I not delete my counter responses to you?

Last edited:

Benfica

European Redneck
Feb 6, 2006
This message is hidden because brdempsey69 is on your ignore list.
With so many quotes, not even the ignore list is enough! :lol:

Ok, it's really a waste of time to argue with this (49? year old) guy that will only be glad when he is the first to start a provocation and also has the last word. These are his expressions in that thread:

-1 You fail
those who have less fear of being on the wrong end of it
Who's kidding who?
because someone says it's out of place ( what they are really saying is they are fearful of it ) is totally ludicrous
you were intimidated by it

Flak said:
BRDempsey, you do not need insults to get your point across. Last warning.
brdempsey69 said:
That is a false accusation. I didn't attack anyone. And you don't intimidate me a bit -- so **** YOU !!
While one could consider that Flak didn't use the most accurate word, his reaction "I didn't attack anyone" illustrates that he has absolutely no point and just keeps fueling this joke and the disproportionate and sickening misogyny that meanwhile gets free pass without a strong opposition.

There's no way around it. He will go on with well developed but cheap rhetoric and "creative" versions of the truth. He will reply to this post and bring whatever personal attacks, mis-conceptions, lame tactics (e.g. gathering others around him), fallacious or even completely false arguments to contradict it. Maybe he even makes valid points but replying(unless there's something serious), would be just a vicious cycle where stupidity feeds itself. However, on the Internet someone can just opt-out of it, stop arguing and let him "win" again. The old saying illustrates it well: Don't argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.