What did everybody get for xmas?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
i got a rock

rock.jpg

Cat Fuzz

Qualthwar's Minion. Ph34r!
I got a Wii system......erm, I mean, my SON got a Wii. Yeah. I got $50 from my wife. Cash. She loves me. I got a $50 Visa gift card from my parents and a $50 Sears gift card from my wife's dad and step-mom.

Should have asked for a rock, though. Yours looks like so much fun!

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
OMG! I got that exact same rock! Let's breed them.

Something isn’t right here. The odds of 2 people getting the exact same rock are nil. Maybe these aren’t real rocks but aliens disguised to look like rocks. Does your rock purr if you pee on it? Mine does. My rock also does crossword puzzles in ink. I tried throwing it threw my neighbor’s window, but all it did was break the window; it didn’t hurt the rock at all.

The Purple Bunny

Super Mario Breakdance!
Jun 27, 2003
Hot South GA
www.bunnyhaetsu.net
Something isn’t right here. The odds of 2 people getting the exact same rock are nil. Maybe these aren’t real rocks but aliens disguised to look like rocks. Does your rock purr if you pee on it? Mine does. My rock also does crossword puzzles in ink. I tried throwing it threw my neighbor’s window, but all it did was break the window; it didn’t hurt the rock at all.

Mine pees on me when I sleep. It's very annoying. it also sneaks into my neighbor's houses and puts Barry Manilow in their music players. I don't know why. But none of this compares to when it flips on its back and suddenly a karate master is in my room who proceeds to kick me in the stomach and flies away.

Hmm... maybe they're not the same rock after all.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Yes, well, on a matter that may or may not be related, the last time I heard you were unemployed, or about to be. You had lost your job after many years, found something else and that job was ending because of the economy.