Where's The Borderlands PC DLC?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Well, Gearbox mentioned it, though there is no update. Looks like there is another patch coming, though.

DLC is on its way for PC (wish I had a date for you) and we have another update on the way as well with several fixes.

Beelzebud (Satanas)

Jul 15, 2003
Very clever that someone figured out how to hex edit the .exe to enable the editor. It would be great if they'd just release the thing, so ppl didn't have to hack it all together, but it's better than not having one, I guess.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
[NBK]Rattman;2391904 said:
If we start getting content from the community..I can see myself playing this game for a long time
they should also introduce the ability for you to replay the story as many times as you want. I hate the fact that the singleplayer experience is basically over as soon as you finish 2 playthroughs.

you're essentially forced to start a new character which is stupid.
I understand that your enemies can't keep leveling up over you indefinitely. but after the 2nd playthrough, you should be able to replay the story as many times as you want with mobs capped @ your level.

that right there would double replay value without requiring community mods.

Sijik

Snagged an item.
Aug 27, 2004
All Hallows Sunset
Out of curiosity, does Borderlands PC require steam, or are there versions that don't use it?

I've heard there are versions that don't but I need confirmation.

Entr0p1cLqd

May 25, 2004
It's a fun and pleasant way to pass the time. Especially when playing co-op with friends.

One of the better games I've played this year tbh.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I've played this game in excess of 60 hours. I've done the storyline three times now with two different characters and I'm going through a fourth time with another new character.

I know the game isn't perfect, but it's dang fun. That's really all that matters.

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
Out of curiosity, does Borderlands PC require steam, or are there versions that don't use it?

It does not use SteamWorks and there are other vendors carrying the game. My theory is that the DLC holdup is because they haven't finalized the arrangements for its distribution yet.

NitrousUser

[BuF]JinxyBoi
Apr 23, 2004
Houston, TX
www.super-magic.com
Still on my first play through and I don't think I'll be doing a second playthrough since it's taking forever as it is.

This is what I get for making an agreement with friends who live in another timezone to co-op the whole game. -____-