Fluffable Conflict

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
I broke into my neighbor’s house and ripped all the tags off their pillows that state that they can only be removed by the consumer under penalty of law. I did not steal anything, or pee in their plants, or nothin’. I just tore off those labels.

Man, that’s be eating at me for ages. I feel so much better now.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
You started somethin'.

Nobody can prove anything. I buried the tags in the back yard then later dug them up, pissed on them, then buried them again. Then I dug them up again, pissed on them, and buried them upside down. Then dug them up, pissed on them, tried to light them on fire, but they were too wet from all the pee, so I just buried them again.

They are pretty much wasted away by now anyway. I think it’s from all that pee.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
we're going to need maps to figure this one out. And maybe some gum. Not the kind with sugar in it because that will crap your teeth out in no time. That fake sweetener might be a bad idea, too. I don’t need any of that nicotine gum, either. You know what, forget the gum. We probably don’t even need it. However, duct tape; we’ll need plenty of that. And maps. Did I mention that maps?

You know this looks like an all-nighter. Someone needs to make a pot of coffee, drink it, and start making burgers.

Last edited:

Twrecks

Spectacularly Lucky
Mar 6, 2000
In Luxury
www.twrecks.info
I see it as a civic responsibility. A man starts taking tags off pillows, the next thing you know he's making falafels for the taliban. I've seen it happen before, my neighbor began with removing child proof caps, now his house is a methanol lab churning out home made mouthwash for African dissidents. I'm just glad the Koreans haven't discovered how to enrich silly puddy in a microwave, one minute a harmless child's toy, the next a bubbling hot mass of scalding acne remover...

Twrecks

Spectacularly Lucky
Mar 6, 2000
In Luxury
www.twrecks.info
Pillow tag as an Olympic sport will campaign to combat hunger. Not sure if the pillows are to be used as weapons, but if involves girls gone wild it will get good TV ratings.