Surgery

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
I’m having surgery this Thursday on my shoulder. The doctor said I wore out my shoulder joint from years of furious masturbation. They said I only have a 98.7% chance of surviving the operation, so it’s going to get dicey. After the operation, I’ll be in a sling for 2 weeks then have to wear panties for 4 more weeks. I don’t feel comfortable wearing a sling.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
I’m having surgery this Thursday on my shoulder. The doctor said I wore out my shoulder joint from years of furious masturbation. They said I only have a 98.7% chance of surviving the operation, so it’s going to get dicey. After the operation, I’ll be in a sling for 2 weeks then have to wear panties for 4 more weeks. I don’t feel comfortable wearing a sling.

Yer in luck. My buddy's a shoulder joint masturbation syndrome surgeon. Takes care of 'em all da time. But choo gotta make da comm-oot!

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Surgery in the morning. Evidently, they are going to sew my lower lip to my forehead. At first this made no sense, but when they told me they weren’t giving me any anesthesia, I assumed the lip thing was to muffle the screaming. Good times! BTW, I heard that they were filming Saw X in my operating room.

MONKEY BOY

Don't make me get out of this chair
Oct 28, 2009
Arizona
www.maybusher.com
Furious Masturbation Pays Off

QWALTHWAR, I believe your doctors are wrong about the reasons for your shoulder surgery. Furious masturbation does not cause bad shoulders, it strengthens them.

Actually, furious masturbation causes vision loss as can be seen by my profile. My opthomalogist told me that I will need to remove my penis for the time that I am wearing my prescription glasses.

So, my only fun right now is furious nose-picking and waste throwing...until I can remove my glasses.

At least you have the luxury of wearing panties. They make me chafe.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
hey MONKEY BOY! i think i found your long-lost father

ph-burns-s_lge.jpg

MONKEY BOY

Don't make me get out of this chair
Oct 28, 2009
Arizona
www.maybusher.com
Ah, there he is!

Ahhh, he still looks young after all these years. If only he would stop with his smoking habit. I had always told him that if he doesn't stop that he would grow up to look like me one day.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Those are the freaky tales that you tell so well. You don't like his dirty raps? You can go to hell 'cause Qualthwar's on the mic serving cocktales.