Guys check the Epic Games page!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sijik

Snagged an item.
Aug 27, 2004
All Hallows Sunset
Why do people on the internet feel the irreistable urge to hassle others for no good reason? I've done nothing against you in this thrad or in quite a while; there's no need for a rude reply.

Ignotium

Que hora es?
Apr 3, 2005
Madrid
Why do people on the internet feel the irreistable urge to hassle others for no good reason? I've done nothing against you in this thrad or in quite a while; there's no need for a rude reply.

he's from the internets, that the reason why

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Can you disagree that the 360 version of UT3 was a waste of time, though? They didn't get mod support in, they couldn't put the Titan pack on it... so I don't see how it was worth the development time at all.

Sep 18, 2009
If I may...

If you only have a 360, you can play UT3. If there wouldn't be a UT3 for 360, you couldn't.

Not that I like UT3.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Maybe, I guess I'm not saying whether it is nice it is there or not, but I doubt the sales along with the limitations they were forced to impose really made up for the investment.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Well it had extra content originally, but since titan pack included all of 360 content, plus more....it became useless.

Grobut

Комиссар Гробут
Oct 27, 2004
Soviet Denmark
Maybe, I guess I'm not saying whether it is nice it is there or not, but I doubt the sales along with the limitations they were forced to impose really made up for the investment.

Not to mention delaying patching of the PC and PS3 versions as Dev's where buissy porting the game to the 360, a delay this game could ill afford considdering it's condition at release, and how it was recived by its fanbase as a result.

The game might have been a whole lot healthier now if thouse months and all that work had gone twords patching the existing versions, instead of porting the game to the 360 where it has not done very well anyway.

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
They didn't get mod support in, they couldn't put the Titan pack on it... so I don't see how it was worth the development time at all.
That's more MSs fault than anyone elses
MS is not modder friendly when it comes to that 360

Hell, the only reason people are still waiting for the Section 8 patch is because MS has to approve it first

In my opinion UT should have stayed a PC only title with consoles coming much later

Sijik

Snagged an item.
Aug 27, 2004
All Hallows Sunset
Can you disagree that the 360 version of UT3 was a waste of time, though? They didn't get mod support in, they couldn't put the Titan pack on it... so I don't see how it was worth the development time at all.

I enjoy it, and it's fun to have a version to play at parties and with friends who aren't into Pc gaming. What more reason do I need? For me it provides a whole new aspect of the game that I simply can't get from the PC version, due to surrounding circumstances.