And they say Americans are litigious...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
This is a case of an American and is in a US district court...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8318626.stm

If you don't wanna read the link, basically the guy is suing for $1,784 billion trillion dollars because of "poor customer service".

Yup. Soooo.... any brits out there wanna talk about Americans suing for ridiculous **** after this? ;)

yeah it's about an american.

Just becuase you read it on the BBC, doesn't mean it's all british.

Syri

Who are you calling short?
Aug 18, 2000
Nottingham, England
If there were any British involvement, other than the reporter, then I might have some comment about it. But it's an American, suing an American bank, in America. Sorry, but you can't get a dig at us Brits from that.

xMurphyx

Jun 2, 2008
liandri.darkbb.com
This sounds like something Peter from Family Guy could do. "Oh yeah? Then I shall sue you for one [tiny pause because he is thinking of a number] thousand billion trillion dollars! gnae!"

Maybe his point wasn't any money at all but by making such a ridiculous claim he hopes to get some media attention. Maybe not even for himself, but just to spread the word that that bank has bad customer service. This is of course something the bank doesn't want so maybe he hopes for a modest out-of-court settlement.
It's possible that he is just an obnoxious ass and not a complete dummy.:)

Crotale

_________________________ _______________
Jan 20, 2008
Anywhere But Here
The story never tells the reader what the problem was that started this other than "poor customer service". That could mean anything. The story is so stupid in the first place, what with explaining how many zeros are follow the 1784 number, but it never states the reason for this asinine lawsuit.

BBC fails.

Grobut

Комиссар Гробут
Oct 27, 2004
Soviet Denmark
Denied.jpg

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
The story never tells the reader what the problem was that started this other than "poor customer service". That could mean anything. The story is so stupid in the first place, what with explaining how many zeros are follow the 1784 number, but it never states the reason for this asinine lawsuit.

BBC fails.

Since I've worked for BoA's parent bank I can imagine what kind of customer this 'tard is. ;)

also GG to Neme playing with you guys! :lol:

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
huh, the story said it was in the UK.. :lol:

ah well, it is still retarded either way :p

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Wasn't there a web site out there wanting to sue the UK for all the wrong acts committed by the British Empire on it's colonies ? Talk about digging up the past.