Do I Have to Draw You a Map?!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Now, we live here. This place is pretty big. Big enough for a 4x8 regulation pool table with lots of room to spare. Rich people live all around this area. Millionaires, etc. We live a block and a half from the water, but not really the beach. There are houses lined along the water’s edge. That’s where the rich people live. We’ve been here about 4 years.

So there you have it. That’s a time span of 35 years!

Attachments

• Image19.jpg
    Image19.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
By my count, I’ve lived in 29 different places in 35 years. That means I’ve moved on an average of once every 14.5 months. If you don’t consider the place we lived in for 15 years, that’s 28 places in 35 years, which means I moved once every 8.5 months. Then if you don’t consider the place we’ve been in now for 4 years, that’s 27 places in 35 years, which is an average of 7 months per place. That’s a lot of moving around. It was probably easy to move when I was young because all I owned was a pair of socks and a bag of cookies, but now it’s a pain.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Wow, those Florida neighborhoods look quite a bit different than what I'm used to here up north. Is there a lot of crack smoke balled up in a whimsy's chest?