Play 'Transformers' with Megan Fox on Xbox Live

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Ilkman, That's actually not true, There has only ever been one thread about me which was made by TurdDrive and was locked. And I think I've only posted two pictures in the Pictures Of You Thread? Resulting in little response except the first time? Stop spreading false information, what the hell - it's scary. You're over reacting I think, or maybe being stupid? I can't think of any time where the discussion has turned to my opinion unless I said something exceedingly clever. Also if those things were true I would be extremely afraid and would not post.

Edit- Also, I will no longer respond too "Mad" :mad: unless I decide that I will, in which case I will.

Last edited:

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
Megan Fox sucks because she can't act. Scarlett Johansen/Angelina Jolie are hotter and much better actors.

If you actually thought Transformers 2 (or revenge of the who gives a ****) was a good movie, do the world a favor and kill yourself.

ilkman

Mar 1, 2001
East coast
Ilkman, That's actually not true, There has only ever been one thread about me which was made by TurdDrive and was locked. And I think I've only posted two pictures in the Pictures Of You Thread? Resulting in little response except the first time? Stop spreading false information, what the hell - it's scary. You're over reacting I think, or maybe being stupid? I can't think of any time where the discussion has turned to my opinion unless I said something exceedingly clever. Also if those things were true I would be extremely afraid and would not post.

Calm yourself! lol
I meant no harm. Perhaps my tone came off as a little perturbed. In reality It's no big deal to me. I was just posting what was my general impression that I've gotten as of late from other posters reactions.

And I wasn't suggesting that you or Igoy go out attention seeking on purpose hence why I said:
I'm not saying it's their fault. I don't know their intentions.

Nevermind. Forget I said anything.

Latent Image

Bring the rain!
Jun 3, 2001
Zer0's Anus
Then why are you constantly trying to justify yourself to someone? Why do you need the self-affirmation of trying to show yourself as not slutty, not a tramp, not ugly, not fake like Megan Fox, not small-breasted like Mad, etc.? You're playing straight to your own ego by seeking gratification and attention from dudes on the Internet.

Believe what you want but that is classic insecurity.

Armchair Psychologist.... :rolleyes:

But...why are you concerned. If it is an insecurity, who cares.

He likes to portray himself as the intelligent protector of BuF.

That's not even true, why are you lying?
I think you are insecure about the size of your breasts.

:lol:

Don't worry, T2A is angry at women generally, not sure why.

Emotional baggage. (See T2A, I can do it too)

it only suggests that there are some people on this forum who have yet to get laid.

:tup:

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
here's a new thought- I'm full of myself, not insecure.
My new thought: If you were legitimately full of yourself you wouldn't be pandering to virgins on the Internet.

Don't worry, T2A is angry at women generally, not sure why.
Because I don't heap praise on them like you and ilkman for being girls on the Internet I'm now angry at them?

Protip: They're not going to sleep with you just because you were nice to them on a video game forum.

Im not trolling, but seriously? This many pages?
You're right. Needs more boobs.

[screenshot]http://spamfest.net/your-mother-would-be-proud/heres-the-thing-about-the-internet/it-never-forgets.jpg[/screenshot]

drakon

Introverted™
Jan 20, 2008
80524702.jpg