Play 'Transformers' with Megan Fox on Xbox Live

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Haha, not [insecure] at all.
Then why are you constantly trying to justify yourself to someone? Why do you need the self-affirmation of trying to show yourself as not slutty, not a tramp, not ugly, not fake like Megan Fox, not small-breasted like Mad, etc.? You're playing straight to your own ego by seeking gratification and attention from dudes on the Internet.

Believe what you want but that is classic insecurity.

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
Then why are you constantly trying to justify yourself to someone? Why do you need the self-affirmation of trying to show yourself as not slutty, not a tramp, not ugly, not fake like Megan Fox, not small-breasted like Mad, etc.? You're playing straight to your own ego by seeking gratification and attention from dudes on the Internet.

Believe what you want but that is classic insecurity.

But...why are you concerned. If it is an insecurity, who cares.

ilkman

Mar 1, 2001
East coast
Whats going on here?!

Don't read Jack's post! He's making crap up that I never said! :p

I'll throw up another pic of Miss Fox to keep this on topic.
megan-fox1.jpg

I still can't close my mouth!!!!!1

Last edited:

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
Then why is pretty much all of OT fawning over her and MAD?
"pretty much all of OT"
false.

only a handful of people actually seem to be "fawning" over them.
They've had multiple threads dedicated to them
true, but so has Jackal.
doesn't mean anything.
The Picture of You thread pretty much is about them most of the time.
true.
but that's normal. when 98% of the pictures are of guys doing guy things, the ones that are different tend to spark more interest.
And any time they post the discussion quickly turns to them and their opinion.
"any time"
false.
from what I've seen, Igoy and Mad often post without further incidence.

the discussion only turns to them about a third or quarter of the time and is mostly dependent on the topic at hand.
it suggests BuF has a huge boner for those two.
false.
it only suggests that there are some people on this forum who have yet to get laid.