Stuff you just bought thread V2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Breadtruck

All's Well That Ends Well
Feb 6, 2005
Maine
Breadtruck where do you find liters of Rockstar? And how much do you pay for a Rockstar that big?

My friend paid for those, it ended up being something like $7.12 for both? It was at an Irvings station.

yes. Taurine is bull pee or something like that.

There are actually alot more harmful chemicals in those things than needs to be. But they do taste good and I don't care.

Although, the thought of drinking bull piss is rather bothersome.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taurine

Wikipedia said:
Taurine, or 2-aminoethanesulfonic acid, is an organic acid. It is also a major constituent of bile and can be found in the lower intestine and in small amounts in the tissues of many animals, including humans

The bull piss thing is a stupid myth or whatever you'd like to call it.

Why do you need two different energy drinks?

I just enjoy drinking them :) I really don't drink them for 'energy' or what not. The most they do is wake me up and help me focus a bit. I'm really gonna need that as school starts for me on the second :p

Last edited:

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
ps3slim580_081709.jpg

+

ratchet_clank_future_box.jpg

+

resistance-fall-of-man.jpg

Was gonna get Uncharted but they didn't have it (blasphemy!) in stock so I picked up Ratchet and then noticed Resistance in the overstock bin for $9.99. Rock.

Ratchet is great, haven't played Resistance yet, but overall I'm having fun.

~Jason

Last edited:

drakon

Introverted™
Jan 20, 2008
Ah. So it's like a local Rent A Center, only you rent women instead of furniture. Sweet! :D

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
I got these today.
Chair:
978405skxlto8.jpg

Helical tension springs similar to the one in the bottom right of this sexy picture:
compspr2.jpg

And a PP3 battery:
7027111_sk_lg.jpg

Not in a shop obviously.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
So, judging from the combination of these pictures you've bought a chair which in theory could be launched to the moon. The springs look decent enough, and the battery will probably take a while to wear down.

But you did not get yourself a spacesuit. Fatal flaw.