Official BeyondUnreal Photography Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hazel.H

Jan 15, 2004
My experience with huge almost-definitely-modified OMGbrightred strawberries from the shops is that they consistently have the taste of a jug of water. Same goes for other oversized fruits, actually.
There are some farms in the area which grow them in polytunnels, since it's too cold outdoors. They were very tasty :)

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
You'd be surprised what passes for art these days...

Lruce

I'm all for modern, abstract art.
But you can't just make something shocking and call it art, it has to do more than just be sick, shocking people is great, but not much thought goes into a dead rabbit.
Abstract by itself isn't art. Abstract with unusual thought is abstract art.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
I just presumed it was because that's what Jacks said :p

And yeah it's not that bad like, I don't know anything about it so it's not fair me to criticize it just from the picture anyway.

Hazel.H

Jan 15, 2004
It looks like a chicken skeleton to me, with two of the leg bones missing. The bones are very chunky looking, whereas rabbit bones are long and thin. It isn't any more gory than roast chicken leftovers imo... except you wouldn't arrange it in a jesus pose.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
How can you guys even tell that it used to be a bunny?
I actually hunt small game (rabbits, birds, etc) and know how to field dress most of what I kill.

when I first said "easter bunny" I had only glanced at the picture. but after studying it more carefully for a few seconds, I think it looks just like a rabbit carcass ready to be dressed. you can pick out the rabbits feet and front paws pretty clearly.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
No idea for a title for this
3813284165_6b2660d32f.jpg