will this setup work?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Yep, just get that and don't listen to anymore advice, because this has been going on for too long now; just get it already :)

Soggy_Popcorn

THE Irish Ninja
Feb 3, 2008
"Will this setup work?".....hm....No, it will explode due to the total incompatibility of its parts :D

Yes, it will work, but personally, I would not go for socket 1366, since if you wanna upgrade that proc in the future, you'll have to shell out the big bucks for the big server procs. The mainstream/overclockable stuff will be on 1156 or whatever the hell it's called now.

rejecht

Attention Micronians
Jun 15, 2009
.no
sites.google.com
Operating system not found.

DVD drive? Did you spill thermite on the other computer? :p (If the drive was beige and/or crap, I'd understand.)

Last edited:

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
why replace perfectly servicable components? part of the point of self builds are that you can use your old case, old monitor, old keyboard, old mouse, old dvd drives, old hard drives, (and if you have special needs, floppy drives) and save more money that way too.

TurdDrive

sam k
Oct 31, 2008
WALES
why replace perfectly servicable components? part of the point of self builds are that you can use your old case, old monitor, old keyboard, old mouse, old dvd drives, old hard drives, (and if you have special needs, floppy drives) and save more money that way too.

but if i want to keep my computer....

Sjosz

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Dec 31, 2003
Edmonton, AB
www.dregsld.com
DVD drive? Did you spill thermite on the other computer? :p (If the drive was beige and/or crap, I'd understand.)

what do you mean?

:B

KaL976

*nubcake*
Nov 28, 2003
Cardiff | UK
Visit site
'Now put the PSU in place with the fan facing downwards. Regardless of where the rack is, the PSU should always be installed with the fan facing downwards.'

I can see how this is open to interpretation :D

Guess your case has the PSU at the bottom huh.