I can buyz house?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
I was never one to keep up with BuFer relationship history, but aren't you the guy who got married after only a couple months? And haven't you only been married for a few months now? And now you're buying a house!?

Moving a bit fast, eh? D:

If that's not you then disregard.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
I was never one to keep up with BuFer relationship history, but aren't you the guy who got married after only a couple months? And haven't you only been married for a few months now? And now you're buying a house!?

A few months? It took me over 5 years and I am still living in an apartment. I am slow like the turtle. :p

Juggalo Kyle

Sup brah.
Mar 23, 2005
Northern Cali

Um.... no? Wrong person man.

Yeah.... finally got my net up and running. My net was technically on yesterday, but I didn't find out until yesterday that nobody bothered to freakin install a damned phone jack in the house. So I had to do it today. Bastards.

I'll have pictures when we have all the damned boxes cleaned out and what not. The place is pretty decorated, but is still a mess. Not picture worthy at the moment.

It's a 3 bedroom house with a bonus room. The bonus room is a converted, fully remodeled single car garage. There's about 5 feet left of the actual garage, so it's pretty much an attached shed now.

Two bathrooms. The house size is about 1200 square feet. The lot size is about 12,000 square feet. It's a corner lot, with tons of backyard room.

And yes, it's a fixed rate. I'm not THAT stupid...

Juggalo Kyle

Sup brah.
Mar 23, 2005
Northern Cali
Well, let me tell you what happened.

So Wednesday my phone line was turned on. There was a phone jack in the kitchen, so I plugged my phone into it. Turned the phone in, nothing worked. So I opened the little jack box thingy, and the wires weren't connected. I hooked up the two I needed, Red and Greed. Still didn't work.

So I went outside, to where the line should be coming out of the house. Yeah, the cord was cut.

We also bought a house that somebody had decided to stuff a rolled up phone book in our sewage drain off pipe. Yeah, I don't enjoy brushing my teeth, looking over to see my bathtub filling up with poop and pee. Hooligans.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
TurdDrive, are you purposefully spelling things wrong now?
Your spelling seems worse since you got back :)

Did you smack your head off the wall in rage when you realized you had Read-Only access?

Last edited: