Oldest Unreal clan almost dead now

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
While advertising clan websites is generally frowned upon here, I'm pretty sure the mods will make an exception for this one.

Jes, you never even played UT so you get to shut up. ;)

Tooly

Jun 26, 2009
Pine, ISV-K goes all the way back to June of '98 when Unreal came out. Not many clans can say that :)

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
While advertising clan websites is generally frowned upon here, I'm pretty sure the mods will make an exception for this one.

Jes, you never even played UT so you get to shut up. ;)
Only if the advertisement goes something like "ZOMG WTF WE ARE RECRUITING FOR THE NEWEST AND BEST CLAN EVER MADE IN THE UINVIERSE!!!!!!! RAINBOWS AND UNICORNS FOR EVERY AND VISIT MY SITE!!!!!!"

Tooly

Jun 26, 2009
:lol: . Do you play anything these days? I miss the ISV-K days of noobness when I was with you guys and rocking my crappy 56k connection.

I still play Unreal co-op almost every day. I play on either Zombies or Newbies :)