WOW

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2005
ok so after what 2-3 years i haven't played inf i got a new computer for christmas so then i install it a few 9 months ago i uninstall it months after then reinstall just today patched and i have all the requirements but it has an error not even one thing from inf shows on my desktop no shortcut etc. i go to the startup bar it only says uninstall infiltration 2.9 bonus pack. i know few people out there hate dells and i have one blar i hate them but it was a suprise present and i really didn't want it but it had a radeon x300 gpu which runs hl2 and all those badass games my dell model is the dimension 4700 i lost my spects a while ago so yea and as a inf veteran of the past this is just amazing how this is but anyway if anyone can tell me what the hell is up with this maybe ut is too old for xp or something but i can play ut but just not inf for some reason but during installation i kept getting some kind of font error which is wierd as hell

so anyone out there that gets/knows this problem is help please becuase i must rejoice and keep the inf community alive

Last edited:

Mercie

Jan 18, 2005
Shadowofdeath said:
inf veteran of the past this is just amazing how this is but anyway if anyone can tell me what the hell is up with this maybe ut is too old for xp or something but i can play ut but just not inf for some reason

You have to be ****ing kidding me.

But still. Open windows explorer... Goto to your main hard drive (typically your C drive) and locate "Program Files." (no period). See if an Unreal Tournament folder lies in there. If this is the case... open it and then open the system folder. There you should see infiltration.exe

Click it.

<==== Translated to the other language ====>

OMG now like open teh file0rz in your c0mpUtersS! and liek u go to a place that people know is where games are and you lliek find a file that is not eas to like find0rz you clix it it runs teh inF so taht veterain$ cAn pl&y k thnx

<=== End Translation ====>

Wholy **** that was hard.

May 26, 2005
wow dude i did everything you could possibly be thinking i even searched for just infiltration and the only thing i get is a folder that has uninstaller then another one that doesn't have the system file infiltration.exe it has 5 maps in maps folder which isn't right it looks like everything isn't in there

i need the infiltration.exe file!

Last edited:

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
Use proper ponctuation so we can understand what you want to say then download infiltration again as Jagdtiger said it is probably the best thing to do in your case you should also make sure you download INF 2.9 core install and not just the bonus pack you of course need to download both but mainly the core install it size is about 600 Mb or so IIRC.

Damn it's even more anoying to write like this than to read it. Sincerly, I don't understand how you do it. It took me incredible efforts just to do that little paragraph. ;)

May 26, 2005
HEY GUYS! WHO REMEMBERS THIS!? I SURE DO! GODDAMN NOSTALGIA IS GREAT! OH YEAH GEOGOB'S AN A.S.S.H.O.L.E! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BILLY MAYS HERE! WITH THE OXYCLEAN FLASHBANG! ;)

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
GET A NEW KEYBOARD, YOUR CAPSLOCK IS SEMI-PERMANENTLY ON...

Also what's up with all these Zombie threads lately? And what does our moderator do about it? As tax-exempt Inf board member I demand something is done for the money I don't pay! I especially demand we get a new hardline moderator that locks and bans and ROs at least one thread/member a day!

Last edited:
May 26, 2005
GET A NEW KEYBOARD, YOUR CAPSLOCK IS SEMI-PERMANENTLY ON...

Also what's up with all these Zombie threads lately? And what does our moderator do about it? As tax-exempt Inf board member I demand something is done for the money I don't pay! I especially demand we get a new hardline moderator that locks and bans and ROs at least one thread/member a day!

NO! NO! NO! No to the fascist police!

Status
Not open for further replies.