What The F***?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Adelheid

Bernstein
Jan 23, 2008
Nowhere.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYlFN_zeHEI&feature=popular

One of a series of videos made by some asian girl who seems to think that all asian characteristics are ugly.
The series is targetted at asian teens.
I am honestkly so angry right now...
Sick.

[edit]
She looks WESTERN. That's the point! A growing number of asian "beauty" gurus are telling girls that if they want to be attractive they have to remove their racial characteristics.

LOVE YOUR BODY
on our terms
[/edit]

Last edited:

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
SHUT UP STUPID AMERICAN GAIJIN! YOU DO NOT RESPECT THE BEAUTY OF JAPANESE CULTURE THE WAY HE DOES!

KillerSkaarj

Art for swans is dope!
Jan 24, 2008
Wow, I hadn't noticed until now that Asian people had large eyes.

...What? They look big to me.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Annoying voice. dotnetbeast please deal with that too :p .

Continuum

Lobotomistician
Jul 24, 2005
Boise
wait!

Stop everything!!!!

There is no reasonable explanation how you came across that video in the first place.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
There is no reasonable explanation how you came across that video in the first place.

"Videos being watched now"
"Featured videos"

Or he probably just checked out the related videos of the Manga video he was previously watching.