Epic Games Opens Office in Korea

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
In Germany for example the PC-Market is still quite strong compared to other counrties like the US or in Asia. Not the target audience of EPIC. ;)

In Korea for example the console market is almost non-existent. PC and MMO's rule here. It's an open question if that is the EPIC target here, but it is more likely to be a support office for Korean companies using Unreal Engine. All in all 8 or 9 of them, just in Seoul.

Also, apparently BU is the only one with Epic Korea news. Thats what I call connection.

Last edited:

elmuerte

Master of Science
Jan 25, 2000
the Netherlands
elmuerte.com
In Germany for example the PC-Market is still quite strong compared to other counrties like the US or in Asia. Not the target audience of EPIC. ;)

I think Epic would rather not have their staff picked up from the street every time some defect decides to shoot people.

In Korea for example the console market is almost non-existent. PC and MMO's rule here.

tsk.. what do you know, it's not like you live in Korea

oh wait

Last edited:
It's a lot more than just an office to Korean developers using the engine.

Those teams will get tons more direct support, which will help them make better MMOs.

Well an office is an office.
But to me - if it is not a development studio - it is just an office.
On the other hand - don't take me too seriously :lol:. I just wished it was something more than an office :lol:.