56 stars on the face

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

War_Master

May 27, 2005
So what will people come out with next in order to make money and popularity?...

Man got a Sex Exchange Transplant while falling asleep in a prostate exam!!!

Staward

Lauda tuus animus
Jan 31, 2008
-23° 58' 3.15" -46° 20' 32.07"
I remember a history of guy in Argentina who wanted to make a tatoo of Boca Junior on his back. When he got all that plastic off the tatoo some time later he found out he had a penis drawn on his back. And that's why i don't want to make a tatoo anymore, because if they want, they can **** you up really bad...

tattoo_fail.jpg

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
I remember a history of guy in Argentina who wanted to make a tatoo of Boca Junior on his back. When he got all that plastic off the tatoo some time later he found out he had a penis drawn on his back. And that's why i don't want to make a tatoo anymore, because if they want, they can **** you up really bad...

... If they want?

If they want to **** up really bad they **** themselevs up even worse as a steady stream of no one at all comes their way spending imaginary moneys.

If you want a tattoo go to a reputable tattoo artist... it's not a problem and it's not complicated... being able to speak the same language helps too.

Staward

Lauda tuus animus
Jan 31, 2008
-23° 58' 3.15" -46° 20' 32.07"
The guy who did that probably got sued after that but what i mean is, if someone cant affort paying a tatoo with a good artist, you may really get screwed, maybe not because he wanted to **** with you, that's more a risk you are up to

Last edited:

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
The guy who did that probably got sued after that but what i mean is, if someone cant affort paying a tatoo with a good artist, you may really get screwed, maybe not because he wanted to **** with you, that's more a risk you are up to

Anyone who stumbles into a strangers workshop and asks for stuff to be permanently scarred into them without first finding out how reputable that stranger is deserves to have something embarassing permanently embroidered into them to be honest. Price has nothing to do with it.

I'd never ask anyone to do anything that would effect the rest of my life without trusting them 100%

apesgrapes

ambidextrous
Mar 19, 2001
gaia
apesgrapes.da.ru
Assuming you're not talking about Azura, I think she looks good too.

she only looks good because the pic combined with the story indicates she's a bit flakey dim, and thus maybe vulnerable and easily manipulated so there's a greater chance of plundering her rear hob.

i always go for flakey birds.