Death of a pigeon

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
PigeonHead.jpg

Death of a pigeon. A fat, nasty swollen fungus infested lard-but smelly pigeon. Red eyed, psychotic moulded eggs launching pirate of the sky. Jiggling like a bowl of jelly, wobbling its head back and forth, inciting fear and confusing into the hearts of countless innocent bypassers.

Mighty wannabe king of the rooftops. Scavenger to the extreme. Monster of the streets, only surpassed by the terrible seagull.

Unbridled fury, a clogged toilet, a clean car and a large payload. Bombs away, targets marked for asphyxiation. No teeth to bare a grin, but a vicious blood tainted stare into the ever widening plain of unimaginable horror.

Back and forth. Back and forth. Sweeping the streets with precarious precision. Don't look now. Don't. The pigeon will remember. It always does. It knows. Watch the skies. Watch the balconies.

pigeons2.jpg

4j9tur

But no more of this insanity! It's open season on the devil's spawn. Get your guns out, your crossbows, blowtorches, cats, rocket launchers, forks, darts, helicopters, paint buckets or retaliate with the same projectiles these cowardly bastards prefer.

So Benny the pigeon bought it. Damn it, and he was one of the good guys. He never actually mugged or harassed a human, and always steered clear from trouble. Benny never allowed himself to be seduced by gangs of vicious pigeons. Benny was a model citizen among a race of bloated bags of puke.
Benny was the one.

Alas.

pigeon450cp7.jpg

Death of a pigeon.

24mzxc0.jpg

Last edited:

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
I've figured it out now. Pigeons are annoying pests and doves are gentle sacred creatures. They happen to be the same thing though.

TossMonkey

brown bread?
Sep 4, 2001
Great Britain.
quakeguy.tumblr.com
Weird, pigeons are of the same species as doves. And there have been medals awarded to pigeons for services in world war 1 and 2.

Got to love wikipedia, I have a new found respect for the winged rats. They're not as annoying as those accident claim people trying to stop you in the street... I hate those guys.

hi-ban

"Building Better Worlds"
Nov 1, 2005
LV-426
I had 2 pigeons at home for a long time when i was a child. They are smart birds. For example, i remember that when they wanted to have a bath, they used to hit a blue bucket which was in my kitchen.
That way they were able to communicate with us.

Interbellum

I used to be a man
May 17, 2008
I think I may have slingshotted and/or airgunned a couple of pigeons, back in the day. Definitely airgunned a seagull once, incredible double whammy with 2 BBs, one through the eye and one through the body (with a single shot!). :)