Weirdness factor of fellow BuF members

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
BuF is definitely one of the weirder forums.
I used to post allot on GS before i was banned, and my life ruined, GS was cool but very strict compared to here. I've posted only like 20 times on the epic forums, because those forums suck ass. And then other small sites, which was crap.

So yeah BuF is very cool, i would give it 7.8/10 weirdness factor.

g4nd41ph

Feb 1, 2005
I don't know you, but you seem normal enough. Getting b& somewhere earns you a 2/10, though... :lol:

g4nd41ph

Feb 1, 2005
Same here. I used to be banned though and I've laid low and lurked moar until recently. Let's see how long I'll last. Well, at least my netiquette has improved. No more sexually tinted topics or abhorrent images for me! :D

Go me!

Trynant

Manic Brawler
Jan 31, 2002
Quiet Island
trynant.wordpress.com
OH YEAH WELL YOU'RE ONLY SLIGHTLY WEIRDER THAN ME!!!

There was that whole Ethiopian incident.

4/10

EDIT: I'm curious if my spouting sexy talk on teamspeak increases my weirdness...

Last edited:

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
Where's my Turddrive in this post +1 thread?

Hmm, DarkED's pretty well-rounded and I really like his posts, plus it loves Dead Space. 2/10.